Lufthansa Technik

Lufthansa Technik Employee Reviews for Aircraft Mechanic

Salary / Benefits
Started my career in Aviation Industry. Gives proper training needed by each employee to perform the assign job properly. Best in gaining experience to be well highly qualified in the world of aviation.
Salary / Benefits
Rain or shine, i can finish my job. I learn to respect others. Learned to do job well. I respect culture. I dont know what is the hardest part of the job because i enjoyed my work
Salary / Benefits
Good company with good benefits. Average compensation. Good workplace. Great people to work with. Caring and helpful in terms of trainings. Great company to start a career.
Salary / Benefits
Aircraft Maintenance Technicians inspect and perform or supervise maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alteration of aircraft and aircraft systems.
Salary / Benefits
Lufthansa Technik Philippines is where my Aviation Career started. I was able to pass the Maintenance Training Program and was able to learn a lot. In here, I was able to learn on how to read, understand and analyze the Manuals and Drawings for the job assigned for us. The workplace is really nice and the management is really stable but the salary is very low. The hardest part of the job was to work 12 hours a day every day but still the salary is low. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with the the Best Crew and Seniors.
Salary / Benefits
Day starts with a meeting analyzing what to do for the whole day. Very nice workplace.. Very nice and understanding workmates always helping others to achieve others dreams
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in my field. The management, culture is very good. The work and life is well balanced. The hardest part of mine in this company is the salary, but the benefits are good. The most enjoyable part is that you gain not just experience but also the family.
Salary / Benefits
The work flow and ethic of both the company and it's employees are exceptional. They offer training and support their employees with decent benefits. The company itself is well known and highly regarded in the field
Pros
Inside Philippine Economic Zone
Cons
Traffic to and from
Salary / Benefits
Sorry if this review is quite short, because I worked at Lufthansa for only 1 month thou, I learned a lot in that short span of time, how the airplane works from start to end.
Salary / Benefits
working at lufthansa technik is a great opportunity that helps me develop my skills and talents that i have learnt in school. they motivates their employees, gives proper trainings so that their workers are fully equipped in working on costumers aircrafts.But they paid us low in return with the trainings they have given to us..
Salary / Benefits
task are given in a very organized and documented process. capturing manhour, work load for the day is very precixe. Window for growth is massive. The only limit will be your desire to learn and the drive to push this learnings on a whole new level.
Pros
very good medical insurance
Cons
small salary
Salary / Benefits
My work experience in overall is very good. We maintain high quality standards of work in order to compete with the best MRO's in the word. We observed proper safety procedures to protect not just ourselves but also our colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
the Lufthansa Technik Philippines has a high standard and good quality in aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul. I learned and I eaned lot of skills. The work place and eqipment is good and standard. The hardest part of the job is when you work outside the hangar during heavy rains or typhoons.
Pros
rice allocation/ educational subsidy
Cons
small salary
Salary / Benefits
Works in LTP is Fairly great. work experience is also good. Also team work is present but not all times. Management is also good. The hardest part in the job for me is nothing because I love working in Aircraft.
Pros
Maintenance Experience
Cons
salary income
Salary / Benefits
- Seeing aircrafts are nice - I learned about A320 and A380 aircrafts - My senior mechanics gave me techniques and knowledge - I enjoy every moment what I am doing in my job
Salary / Benefits
• Performs all aircraft related task in compliance with the requirements of regulating bodies and other approve documents. • Responsible for strict adherence to all pertinent safety precautions as published in manufacturer manuals and other publications. • Performs as a Cabin Maintenance Mechanic and or In Flight Entertainment Technician in resolving minor cabin remarks during aircraft turnaround. • Estimates the Aircraft's dispatch capability as per remarks and/or rectification of the remarks in accordance with Aircraft's Approved Maintenance Manual before the dispatch. • Withdraws/orders from TRAX and cross check components to be replaced/used in accordance with Aircrafts' related illustrated parts catalogue and makes sure that components are physically checked and inspected prior to fitment to aircraft or component and meet the requirements of the AMM, IPC or any other approved documentation. • Performs component removal and installation and operational check of replaced component in accordance with Aircraft's Maintenance Manual. • Analyze aircraft's logbook remarks if “GO , “NO GO” or “GO IF” items with respect to the Airlines Minimum Equipment List Items for dispatch reliability. • Monitors and explains to the flight crew and cabin crew the Aircraft's current status before each flight of the Aircraft. • Flies on board with the crew if remarks is requiring maintenance operation during every turnaround. • Performs deferred and/or rectifies “HIL” items in Accordance with AMM whenever there is a window of opportunity. • Performs special task as requested by the - more...
Salary / Benefits
i was deployed in the composite team and i hav experience a lot on proper handling of composite materials and i i hav experience a vareity of composite repair and modification like wet lay up repair, filler repair, access hole modifications, wing hoist modification etc. and i was also deployed in the bushing crew team where i also experienced many types of repair and modifications like rib six modification where i performed honing, line boring, and spot facing which is very challenging. and i enjoyed working with my team for they instruct me with patience and humor....
Salary / Benefits
i learned more about maintenance ,but the management are not good,about my co-workers are nice ,the hardest part of my job i remember is to removed the waste tank.but im always injoys during working us an aircraft mechanic.
Salary / Benefits
Making it easy for their customers to know what kind of approach and task they will use to be effective on the aircraft.They can be friendly and accommodating to their customers and they listen to their suggestions
benefits
Cons
shuttle
Salary / Benefits
The best place to start as an aircraft mechanic. They provide aircraft type trainings for new employees. State of the art equipments ensures better customer service and customer satisfaction thus making each member of the mainenance team proud of their work performed. Allows people to grow within the company.
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work during my training days is a learning experience that will help me to my future goals as a career person. The management on the company are highly sociable, responsible and knows how to do their job properly. The hardest part of the job is sometimes you need to be resourceful enough to meet the expectation of the management. Lastly, the most enjoyable part of the job and dealing with other people and doing tasks that are given.