Lufthansa Technik

Lufthansa Technik Employee Reviews for Aircraft Maintenance Technician

Salary / Benefits
Teamwork is needed to accomplish the work that has to be done. Workloads sometimes less if yo're assign in line maintenance. I love working here people are friendly.
Pros
Free lunch at holidays
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Have a games area i want my team motivated and refreshed, should be encouraging them to take regular breaks. I want them to take their breaks away from their desks, so try to provide a fun and relaxing ‘breakout area’ where people can go for 10 minutes to clear their minds.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Facility is well equipped with safety and quality par excellence as audit results of Customers and Authorities. In-house Training ranges from Fam course to Ground engineers and specialization courses.
Salary / Benefits
Repairing the aircraft in electrical and installation with planing how to deal with the big bosses of the company.
Salary / Benefits
Lufthansa Technik Philippines is a standard airline during my employment.I have learned and apply my technical knowlegde and skills in relation to aircraft maintenance in different types of aircraft.We shared a lot with my co-workers with latest technology through technical manual and research.My hardest part of my job,if I do not know very well my task given to my superior.But,later on I understand that learning and training is the best knowledge which is the very enjoyable part of my job during my period of employment.
  1. Aircraft Maintenance Technician