Lufthansa Technik

Lufthansa Technik Employee Reviews in Manila

Salary / Benefits
Sorry if this review is quite short, because I worked at Lufthansa for only 1 month thou, I learned a lot in that short span of time, how the airplane works from start to end.
Salary / Benefits
- A typical day of work waiting for the arrival of the aircraft that i am assigned. -What you learned I learned on how teamwork makes our job easy. - Management is Good - Workplace culture a company that can take care of their employees. - The hardest part of the job none because teamwork makes our job easy. - The most enjoyable part of the job Is when we help each other.
Pros
free shuttle service
Cons
contractual
Salary / Benefits
LTP is one of the Germany Company in the field of aviation and engineering. From this company i learned a lot of new things. My colleague is awesome and infairness to my manager they are happy to be with every lunch break.
Salary / Benefits
Performs line maintenance, transit-daily check-36hours-weekly check. I learn a lot of things such as proper safety wiring and preventive maintenance. tThe workplace is fun and enjoyable. The hardest part was leaving the company due to end of contract as a trainee. The most interesting part was able to experience and work with different aircrafts.
Pros
Free training
Salary / Benefits
They thought me a lot in working with the wide body aircraft specially I was assigned in CIM and after that in the Base maintenance. the senior mechanics are serious in the workplace and sometimes cant be talk to or disturbed. but outside the workplace is okay.
Pros
Free Ride commute
Cons
less hands on job
Salary / Benefits
Facility is well equipped with safety and quality par excellence as audit results of Customers and Authorities. In-house Training ranges from Fam course to Ground engineers and specialization courses.
Salary / Benefits
Works in LTP is Fairly great. work experience is also good. Also team work is present but not all times. Management is also good. The hardest part in the job for me is nothing because I love working in Aircraft.
Pros
Maintenance Experience
Cons
salary income
Salary / Benefits
I have learned so much in LTP for me that's my best stepping stone to be able to enhance your knowledge about aircraft maintenance and be familiarize with those manuals and know how to use them and follow them but the sad fact that the salary is very low.
Salary / Benefits
Accomplishes routine and non routine checks, Determines defects, unsafe condition present in Aircraft diagnoses their causes for corrective actions necessary. Performs component changes, test and adjustments on airframe & powerplant systems. Accomplishes modification instruction and alterations issued by manufacturer and regulatory bodies.
Salary / Benefits
competitive company for beginners, has enough facility to accommodate larger aircraft and training personnel for aircraft rating
Pros
jolly mechanics
Salary / Benefits
Repairing the aircraft in electrical and installation with planing how to deal with the big bosses of the company.
Salary / Benefits
complete facility the company operates 24 hrs a day very competitive employee high quality of product made by the mechanics
Pros
educational subsidy for dependents, housing subsidy, rice allowance
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
First day of my internship one of the mechanics tells me about LGCIU and its modification for system failure of landing gear. It was really hard for a starter like me but it went well. The most enjoyable job was, we were modifying the entertainment system of an B747-400, it last for the whole working days. Rerouting wires removing the carpets, cleaning and reconnecting of seat electronic box. Well I learn a lot basically the differences between Airbus and Boeing system same purpose but different acronyms.
Pros
learn alot
Cons
not enough time to learn everything
Salary / Benefits
I was working with line maintenance department and everyday I come to work I learn new things. the work is so much fun and challenging. lufthansa taught me a lot of things, with trainings provided i am well equipped with knowledge and skills. i have a lot of fun working as a team, my co-workers are my best friend. the hardest part of the job is when you need to rush fixing the aircraft and you should be able to do it without mistakes that would render the aircraft unsafe.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work consists of certifying aircraft return to service.I learned about career advancement and good fellowship with my co-employees.I've learned to manage time limited dispatch of aircraft.I've gained support from my coworker when I needed them,The hardest part of the job is working on the ramp during rainy season.I enjoyed being challenged every time I've been assigned to dispatch the aircraft.
Pros
job security
Cons
low wage
Salary / Benefits
• Perform Non-destructive Testing (NDT) of B747,A330,A320,A319 and A318 aircraft Specializing in the Surface Method, Fluorescent penetrant Inspection and Magnetic Particle inspection (FPI/MPI).• Perform NDT on different aircraft components including engine fan blades, Turbine blades, Compressor, and Wheels and Brakes, Aircraft fuselage, Landing gear, Ect.• Handle automated FPI line, MPI booth and Generate and evaluate results after inspection.• ECI(eddy current inspection) on fuselage skin, wheel hubs, fan blades, Etc.• UTI( ultrasonic inspection) on aircraft wings, tie bolts, radder and stabilizer, Etc.• RT(radiographic inspection) on aircraft wings, tubes, Etc.• Perform Cadmium plating, Chemical and Mechanical cleaning on different Aircraft Components.• Perform QEC build-up and de-mock of CFM56 series Engines• Perform QEC build-up and de-mock of CF6-80 series Engines• Perform Engine teardown of CF6-80 and CFM56 series Engines