Lufthansa Technik

Lufthansa Technik Employee Reviews in Lapu-Lapu City

Salary / Benefits
Workers doesn't hesitate to share their learning's in their field of work. They respect each other even the OJT's in their workplace. they are commited to client satisfaction.
Pros
Free snacks
Salary / Benefits
Very Productive in terms of Servicing, always on time. Clean and well organized Hangar. Effective in learning strategies for the OJT's. A remarkable working Experience of mine. Good Technicians and work procedures are in place to control the risk of maintenance errors. Quality service.
Salary / Benefits
-It always amaze me to see huge aircraft in front to be handled for parking or departure -I learned how the turn around routine is done. Its a very challenging job. -The management is very professional. -As an OJT I can say that the Aircraft mechanics are very accommodating to the students. - Hardest part of the job would be during bad weather condition. there are times it would reach zero visibility on the ground. - The most enjoyable is when we have a chance to sit in the cockpit during routine checks when the aircraft is parked. Dreaming to be a pilot someday.
Pros
Very good experiece
Cons
Bad weather conditions. Heay rains and the searing heat of the sun.
Salary / Benefits
Lufthansa Technik Philippines is a standard airline during my employment.I have learned and apply my technical knowlegde and skills in relation to aircraft maintenance in different types of aircraft.We shared a lot with my co-workers with latest technology through technical manual and research.My hardest part of my job,if I do not know very well my task given to my superior.But,later on I understand that learning and training is the best knowledge which is the very enjoyable part of my job during my period of employment.