Lufthansa Technik

Lufthansa Technik Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
You will have fun and helpful workmates, capable teamleaders, understanding and just manager and shift managers, and your work experience is something you could be proud of.
Pros
1, 800 pesos rice allowance every month aside from the salary, allowances and free meal
Cons
There are times that lots of work loads arrive.
Salary / Benefits
Mitarbeiter sind voller Neid , und die Vorgesetzten sind völlig unzurechnungsfähig und DEFINITIV nicht Qualifiziert 😅also wirklich nicht empfehlenswert. Hungerlohn!!!!
Cons
Der Betrieb
Salary / Benefits
When I come in Shenzhen only Chinese colleges help me to find appartment etc. Company system doesn't provide this helps. I complain and manger gave order to one colleges to helps me. Communication in China is very difficult.
Pros
Free ticket
Salary / Benefits
Few good coworkers but majority were not team players and management backed them up. Why? Well all went to same school and were given special treatment. One shift was given workload while other shift dictated what was done.
Salary / Benefits
Overall a good job. Good pay. The culture needs some work. Benefits are good. Most people are nice. Facilities are fine, some are better than others.
Pros
Pay, benefits, multiple locations
Salary / Benefits
It’s a nice place to work at. Very good management and a very friendly environment especially to where my section is in the shop floor. There’re chances for career progression. I have to admit that so far so soo good.
Pros
Chances to enhance your experience
Cons
None so far
Salary / Benefits
Nimmt Milliardenrettungspaket an und kündigt alle Mitarbeiter, die in der Probezeit waren. Auch alle, die bereits vorher zwei Jahre als Leiharbeiter im Unternehmen waren. Intern wurde dem Betriebsrat erklärt, dass sie Lowperformer wären. Sie mussten sich nicht weiter vor dem BR rechtfertigen. Die Leute wurden ganz schmutzig im Hintergrund gekündigt. Die Kündigung kam zwei Tage vor Ablauf der Probezeit per Bote ins Haus. Vorgesetzte wurden zum Schweigen gezwungen und mussten das Spielchen mitspielen. Die Grundstimmung ist furchtbar seit der Krise, da keiner verstehen kann, wie man so mit den Menschen umgehen kann. Bei den Anstiegsgehältern wird dieses Unternehmen keine neuen Mitarbeiter finden, nur die alt eingesessenen, die sowieso nur den ganzen Tag auf die Rente hinfiebern, werden anständig bezahlt.
Salary / Benefits
Lufthansa doesn't look unto your Past Experienced or expertise, even you have morethan 15years of working in the business, Lufthansa always rely on their own style and guidance nor on the endorsement of some people who do not know the technical aspect of the applicant as long as the endorser was or is the employee of the company(lufthansa). Especially for the CONTRACT EMPLOYEE.Lufthansa is a great COMPANY, but the people inside is not collaborated to the COMPANIES reputation.
Pros
Theres NO SUCH THING as FREE MEALS in LUFTHANSA.
Cons
Theres no health care facility in lufthansa malta, I dont know the other PLANT...
Salary / Benefits
Managers don’t care for your health demands excessive hours in compensation nothing. Low salary and bad health care. I recommend to take Care of his employees, if it demands a lot of hours to work give us a good health plan because we are exhausted
Pros
Puerto Rico
Cons
Healthecare, low paying, planning of workload
Salary / Benefits
I was forced out of working for them when I gave them 10 years service and I was told who I could be friends with and who I couldn't and I was told 80 percent of the staff didn't like me on a piece of of a4 paper and the manager circled it in pen and I was threatened through my work email and I was told 20 percent did like me and I was sent to Germany to get uniform not one person showed me where I was supposed to go or anything and management made decisions on me without knowing me and another manager who I knew was supposed to help me but he ran for the hills instead and I was left to it these people are so disgusting
Pros
Great places to see country wise and see different types of life
Cons
Awful management and staff and have behaviour issues and attitude problems
Salary / Benefits
I was there on a contract but felt included.the management were flexible in alowing time off to visit my family back in the UK which is important when working away.
Pros
As mentioned
Salary / Benefits
Job is not much of technical as they mention, its very basic job which anyone with basic bachelors degree can do...roles are not challenging. Team are built in huge numbers, and experience and fresher has to do similar job.Moving up in organization is close to zero
Pros
Best work-life balance, good environment and young crowd
Cons
Not a stable HR, no chance of growing up in career
Salary / Benefits
The company has more benefits and job security than any other company that I have worked at. Also there is absolutely no union to make working difficult.
Pros
Great benefits and job security
Cons
Mediocre pay and limited advancement
Salary / Benefits
Grundsätzlich fühle ich mich bei LTLS sehr wohl, durch die aktuelle Situation ist es jedoch sehr angespannt und unsicher und ich sehe für mich keine Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten.
Salary / Benefits
I am so excited to be employed with a world class airline. I have gained extensive knowledge and grown professionally. The experience and expose I have been exposed me as made me into the person I have become.
Pros
Excellent team work
Cons
Weekend shift
Salary / Benefits
Sehr gut organisiertes Arbeitgeber Sehr gutes manangement. Unternehmenstrukture lauft einwandfrei. Typischer Arbeitstag ist stressfrei.
Salary / Benefits
Entspannend ist hier nicht als positiv zu verstehen
Salary / Benefits
A good place to work if you belong to Karnataka due to it's less pay (hard to survive in a metro city), no cab services and no meals provided, also because most of the employees are local.
Pros
Friendly Colleagues.
Cons
No meals provided.
Salary / Benefits
Constant changes on plans. Last minutes changes to everything with no communication. Top management need to get organize. Company culture is most of the time to look for someone to blame instead of looking for solutions and improvements.
Salary / Benefits
The Company help out though hurricane Maria the hardest part of job was getting treat differently from the European guys. There get more money than us and better benefits
Salary / Benefits
Lufthansa Technik Philippines, one of the leading MRO in manila. The company provides good and quality service. Mechanics are well trained to give high value output. Maintenance are done with standard approved by customer and company. On time aircraft serviceabiliity release, much likely earlier than the deadline. Work is enjoyable because of people around gives respect and company values his employees. Cammaraderie is one of its aim, for harmoniuos relations of personnel in all departments. Recreation is provided for employees and some other sports or celebration. I enjoyed and loved being a part of this company as one their highly skilled aircraft mechanic. I'm still looking forward to work with this company. My favorite place of work so far.. All the best for you lufthansa..
  1. Employee Reviews