Lufthansa Technik
Lufthansa Technik Employee Review

Work was fun with enthusiastic colleagues

December 1, 2019
LTP has shown me that working can be easy and challenging at the same time. The management are reasonable and supportive. Spending time around the colleagues made the 8 AM to 5 PM routine more worthwhile. For a first job, LTP gave me a lot to learn on procurement, process improvements, project handling, and even working well under pressure.
4.0Salary / Benefits
September 10, 2019
Same role
Material Planning & Procurement (Former Employee) - Villamor Air Base, Pasay City 1309
I learned and developed my knowledge in Aviation. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing different types of airplanes in our hangar and how they function.
April 23, 2017
Same roleSame location
Aircraft Material Planner/Buyer (Former Employee) - Philippines
LTP is a large multi national company where in the employees will learn a lot aircraft maintenance. The company will make sure that all employees will have their proper training so no one will left behind.
February 4, 2020
On the Job Trainee (Former Employee) - Pasay
It is challenging to have training/s in this company because we are working on a wide-bodied aircraft. I became knowledgeable in all parts and components of large-bodied aircraft and they taught me how to fix the problems in some areas of the aircraft.
  1. Work was fun with enthusiastic colleagues