Lufthansa Technik
Lufthansa Technik Employee Review

Productive workplace

February 2, 2020
Highly recommended for those who are starting a career in Aviation industry. This will give you a head start and gain a lot of experience and knowledge.
4.0Salary / Benefits
May 14, 2019
Same roleSame location
On the Job Training (OJT) (Former Employee) - Pasay City
The company always prioritize the interns or the on the job trainees of the company, the company are always willing to get more trainees as they can base on my observations, they treat the interns or trainee like a regular employee when applying for the position. They also conduct job interview for the trainee applicants like a regular applicant. When working in the different departments, i observed that they treat the trainee like a family to them. They always easy to get along with and lastly they are consistent being caring from first to last day of the trainee.
Pros
Frew morning drinks, free shuttle
Cons
March 1, 2019
Same roleSame location
On the Job Training (OJT) (Former Employee) - Pasay City
Most of the day I am reading aircraft manuals for its maintenance. I also authorizes Engineering Controls (EC's) and task cards. I update aircraft flight hours and flight cycles. Over all my On-the-Job Training in Lufthansa Technik Philippines is fun and worth because I always get to see and go inside large aircrafts.
Pros
Very Friendly Workers
February 4, 2020
Same location
On the Job Trainee (Former Employee) - Pasay
It is challenging to have training/s in this company because we are working on a wide-bodied aircraft. I became knowledgeable in all parts and components of large-bodied aircraft and they taught me how to fix the problems in some areas of the aircraft.