Lufthansa Technik
Lufthansa Technik Employee Review

My job as an Cabin Mechanic at LUFTHANSA TECHNIK

December 11, 2018
Lufthansa Technik Philippines is where my Aviation Career started. I was able to pass the Maintenance Training Program and was able to learn a lot. In here, I was able to learn on how to read, understand and analyze the Manuals and Drawings for the job assigned for us. The workplace is really nice and the management is really stable but the salary is very low. The hardest part of the job was to work 12 hours a day every day but still the salary is low. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with the the Best Crew and Seniors.
2.0Salary / Benefits
November 2, 2019
Aircraft Mechanic B (Former Employee) - Pasay City, Philippines
Started my career in Aviation Industry. Gives proper training needed by each employee to perform the assign job properly. Best in gaining experience to be well highly qualified in the world of aviation.
September 7, 2019
AIRCRAFT MECHANIC/AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE (Current Employee) - Pasay
Rain or shine, i can finish my job. I learn to respect others. Learned to do job well. I respect culture. I dont know what is the hardest part of the job because i enjoyed my work
August 14, 2019
Aircraft mechanic level 1 (Current Employee) - Pasay
Good company with good benefits. Average compensation. Good workplace. Great people to work with. Caring and helpful in terms of trainings. Great company to start a career.
  1. My job as an Cabin Mechanic at LUFTHANSA TECHNIK