Lufthansa Technik
Lufthansa Technik Employee Review

Actually I took my ojt there and its good you learn so many thing in repairing the aircraft

October 19, 2018
They will let you do some work in the aircraft they are friendly at helpful even youre just an ojt trainee there and I love the place they have the best cafeteria
4.0Salary / Benefits
March 1, 2017
Same role
Trainee (Former Employee) - Manila
Performs line maintenance, transit-daily check-36hours-weekly check. I learn a lot of things such as proper safety wiring and preventive maintenance. tThe workplace is fun and enjoyable. The hardest part was leaving the company due to end of contract as a trainee. The most interesting part was able to experience and work with different aircrafts.
Pros
Free training
January 21, 2017
Same roleSame location
Trainee (Former Employee) - Pasay City
Lufthansa Technik Philippines is one of the best Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul Company in the Philippines. And as I am was once a on the job trainee in Lufthansa, I learn allot in Aircraft maintenance and how in works or done.
Pros
Cheaper Food and Free Shuttle Services.
Cons
The traffic within the vicinity is almost always heavy.
February 4, 2020
Same location
On the Job Trainee (Former Employee) - Pasay
It is challenging to have training/s in this company because we are working on a wide-bodied aircraft. I became knowledgeable in all parts and components of large-bodied aircraft and they taught me how to fix the problems in some areas of the aircraft.