Lufthansa Technik

Lufthansa Technik Employee Reviews

Philippines117 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It is challenging to have training/s in this company because we are working on a wide-bodied aircraft. I became knowledgeable in all parts and components of large-bodied aircraft and they taught me how to fix the problems in some areas of the aircraft.
Salary / Benefits
Highly recommended for those who are starting a career in Aviation industry. This will give you a head start and gain a lot of experience and knowledge.
Salary / Benefits
LTP people were accomodating. Very professional colleagues especially the IT Department. I wish you all good luck with this company. Recommended to the people who loves aviation.
Salary / Benefits
LTP has shown me that working can be easy and challenging at the same time. The management are reasonable and supportive. Spending time around the colleagues made the 8 AM to 5 PM routine more worthwhile. For a first job, LTP gave me a lot to learn on procurement, process improvements, project handling, and even working well under pressure.
Salary / Benefits
Started my career in Aviation Industry.
Gives proper training needed by each employee to perform the assign job properly.

Best in gaining experience to be well highly qualified in the world of aviation.
Salary / Benefits
Salary are good but does not fill my past expenses. Very nice work mates to work with. They were about to share their knowledge. They are reliable and down to earth.
Salary / Benefits
I learned and developed my knowledge in Aviation. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing different types of airplanes in our hangar and how they function.
Salary / Benefits
Rain or shine, i can finish my job. I learn to respect others. Learned to do job well. I respect culture. I dont know what is the hardest part of the job because i enjoyed my work
Salary / Benefits
Good company with good benefits. Average compensation.
Good workplace. Great people to work with. Caring and helpful in terms of trainings. Great company to start a career.
Salary / Benefits
Co-workers are fun to work with. Different tasks are given depending on the pending tasks to be accomplished. Great place to enhance your working skills.
Salary / Benefits
Lufthansa Technik Philippines is a maintenance repair and overhaul company that caters many airline companies with their respective maintenance requirements and checks.
Salary / Benefits
The company has a great reputation. They always sees to it that their rules and regulations are implemented. The people and the management are fun to work with.
Salary / Benefits
The company always prioritize the interns or the on the job trainees of the company, the company are always willing to get more trainees as they can base on my observations, they treat the interns or trainee like a regular employee when applying for the position. They also conduct job interview for the trainee applicants like a regular applicant. When working in the different departments, i observed that they treat the trainee like a family to them. They always easy to get along with and lastly they are consistent being caring from first to last day of the trainee.
Pros
Frew morning drinks, free shuttle
Salary / Benefits
The shops are well organized to the industrial standards. Every process stands to aviation authority requirements. Being as a component capability specialist. We assure TOP requirements.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Slow progress on modernization, Everything is budgeted and limited which sometimes sacrifices quality.
Salary / Benefits
Most of the day I am reading aircraft manuals for its maintenance. I also authorizes Engineering Controls (EC's) and task cards. I update aircraft flight hours and flight cycles. Over all my On-the-Job Training in Lufthansa Technik Philippines is fun and worth because I always get to see and go inside large aircrafts.
Pros
Very Friendly Workers
Salary / Benefits
Aircraft Maintenance Technicians inspect and perform or supervise maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alteration of aircraft and aircraft systems.
Salary / Benefits
When you work at Lufthansa you have a high chance of Successful Career Growth. When it comes to experience in Training it will make you successful in the future.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Lack of Food Choices
Salary / Benefits
Lufthansa Technik Philippines is where my Aviation Career started. I was able to pass the Maintenance Training Program and was able to learn a lot. In here, I was able to learn on how to read, understand and analyze the Manuals and Drawings for the job assigned for us. The workplace is really nice and the management is really stable but the salary is very low. The hardest part of the job was to work 12 hours a day every day but still the salary is low. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with the the Best Crew and Seniors.
Salary / Benefits
Lufthansa Philippines a german company that maintain overhaul repair of aircraft. Lufthansa Philippines one of the largest MRO in the Philippines and they hired highly intellegence mechanic
Salary / Benefits
They will let you do some work in the aircraft they are friendly at helpful even youre just an ojt trainee there and I love the place they have the best cafeteria
Salary / Benefits
Day starts with a meeting analyzing what to do for the whole day. Very nice workplace.. Very nice and understanding workmates always helping others to achieve others dreams