LSERV Corporation

LSERV Corporation Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines11 reviews

Clear
2.6Salary & Benefits

Good work-life balance but no benefits

Working environment will depend where you will be deployed. I was deployed at a GOCC and there is a good work-life balance. The workplace was fun. However, there are no benefits, and no growth. Poor management especially during the pandemic. No assistance received and some staff from the management don't care about the employees.

Pros

Fun workplace, good work-life balance

Cons

no benefits, no growth, low salary

Efficient and Effective

I have enjoyed being an LSERV employee. Thank you so much for giving us a good salary rate and also for being fast and reliable in addressing our concerns as an employee.

No salary adjustment,

You will learn a lot to this company, if you want good experience LSERV Corp. will give you, but don't expect for your salary increase, expect more work load than increase of your salary. The management doesn't care to their employee, they only care about company income.

No benefits/low salary/ 2days off/shifting sched

No benefits at all! No VL even SL.Especially here if you are working under agency/contractual. The only good thing here is the 2 REST DAYSOFF.I was assigned at the airport under this agency.. There are no benefits for the staff. After I resigned they did not give any back pay because as of them they Already gave it through the advance 13thmonth pay during the pandemic. THATS SO RIDICULOUS.

working in Lserv is fun

as an Site Acquisition Officer our work requires long patience when negotiating with the client, I learned that it's not that easy to talked with different kind of people sometimes you have to give your best shot for you to gain the respect that you want, most of the time our work is on field/on-site, and that's the fun part you are able to travel and that's what I really want to do as I explore the nature of Telecommunity.

Pros

Transporation allowance, Load good for a month

Cons

Stressful sometimes

Good experience but not good in long term.

It's just like other manpower service companies, who will just renew your contract every year so you will not have benefits. It is not good for employees for long term or if you have plans to grow as an employee.

Pros

Client is Government agencies.

Cons

Contractual only.

Good compamy

Good company but needs refining in their rules or establishment of better HR. Competitive benefits but needs to look more into employee satisfaction and engagement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LSERV Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits