LSERV Corporation Employee Reviews for Mechanical TechnicianReview this company
Mechanical Technician1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 12 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary / Benefits
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
It's just like other manpower service companies, who will just renew your contract every year so you will not have benefits. It is not good for employees for long term or if you have plans to grow as an employee.
Client is Government agencies.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at LSERV CorporationMechanical Technician positions
See more LSERV Corporation reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at LSERV Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 12 reviews
Ratings by category
3.2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
2.6 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2.5 out of 5 stars for Management
2.8 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about LSERV Corporation
- What is the interview process like at LSERV Corporation?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at LSERV Corporation?One person answered
- How has LSERV Corporation responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What benefits does LSERV Corporation offer?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at LSERV Corporation?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at LSERV Corporation?
- How often do salary increases happen at LSERV Corporation?
- How much is the salary for field sales executive
- How much is the monthly salaries for SAQ officer?
- Is this private car or truck?