LSERV Corporation

LSERV Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive and Good Culture with co-workers

For your Information, i am not totally employee on that company or in the main site of the company but i am a contractual and based project in their client which is the bank branch that i worked for. Good relationship with the employees, good culture and sometimes there's a fun time after banking hours to released the stressed and to get relaxed. Improving skills and knowledge and also acquiring a new skills especially in dealing with clients transaction. Sometimes there's a hard days work especially if there's so many clients in front of you, but their transaction will end good by providing a good processing and sometimes fast processing for their transaction and end it up with delightful.

working in Lserv is fun

as an Site Acquisition Officer our work requires long patience when negotiating with the client, I learned that it's not that easy to talked with different kind of people sometimes you have to give your best shot for you to gain the respect that you want, most of the time our work is on field/on-site, and that's the fun part you are able to travel and that's what I really want to do as I explore the nature of Telecommunity.

Pros

Transporation allowance, Load good for a month

Cons

Stressful sometimes

Good experience but not good in long term.

It's just like other manpower service companies, who will just renew your contract every year so you will not have benefits. It is not good for employees for long term or if you have plans to grow as an employee.

Pros

Client is Government agencies.

Cons

Contractual only.

productive but the HR is the problem

the company is good but the problem is the HR they did not give me payslip for the 2 payroll period, and no reply on txt and emails. not a competitive HR. NOT ALL but for those who are processing my payslip..

Good compamy

Good company but needs refining in their rules or establishment of better HR. Competitive benefits but needs to look more into employee satisfaction and engagement.

Productive and fun workplace

The work itself was easy. Never truly felt uncomfortable at work. There was always a laugh at work. Management itself needs a lot of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LSERV Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5Salary / Benefits