Lourdes Hospital

Lourdes Hospital Employee Reviews

Philippines37 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Stress free, less salary, less benefits and poor software system compared to my previous company.
Hoping that human resources department will be able to know and do the necessary actions to some (1) employees abusing their positions, (2) employees who are continuously reported due to their false behavior / attitude and spreading false information about their co-employee (3) check / monitor the attendance of all supervisors reporting late on their duty based.
Salary / Benefits
Doctor' s attitude towards thE staff is very stressfull.
The salary that were getting is not enough.

Supervisors doesn't know how to treat the staff properly

The staffs are not properly compensated.

Single staff but no Lunch break
Pros
Learning more about reproductive organs problems
Cons
Doctor's behaviour towards the staff is rude and treating you as if youre a robot
Salary / Benefits
The company is okay, the management is a bit off, the salary is low but it depends if your are a regular, almost a year to be consider as regular.No incentives,bonuses,holiday is always on depends, no overtime pay.
Salary / Benefits
Working environment is fine and comfortable to employee. Although benefits is not that good, still the management is doing great jobs giving the needs of employees.
Salary / Benefits
The work is challenging and stressful but I'm happy to serve our patients, tenants, and end-users.

Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital works like a family with teamwork, focus, and discipline.

The workplace culture is more in coordination between departments and the hardest part of the Job in the hospital if the census is higher than we expected and beyond the target.

The most enjoyable part of my JOB is the camaraderie between my people and my fellow Leadcom.

And also the unconditional support of our President.

I thank God why God brought me to Lourdes Hospital.
Salary / Benefits
Overall experience was great even though it was stressful. I experienced to use all the machines especially in Hematology and Clinical Chemistry. I really learned a lot.
Salary / Benefits
Working in a private hospital in the Philippine as a registered nurse can be fulfilling and challenging. However, the salary is too low and working hours always exceeds what is mandated by law. Nurses do extra shifts to keep the unit functioning and they get few merits for that. But, the experience and exposure produces good and competent nurses. We were able to adopt very well to changes and bulk of patients.
Salary / Benefits
Not happy because Pharmacy staff specially the assistant ,act like a manager too😫....too many boss ....very low salary .Extended hours because of endorsement without OT pay.
Salary / Benefits
good learning ground for those who seeks experience in a hospital setting. employees are approachable and willing to help you learn skills in your profession
Salary / Benefits
Internship training was fun, enjoy yet all the works were introduced and taught to us. Good environment, and good people to work with in the Pharmacy Department.
Salary / Benefits
Not a good lab to work at because if you're the newest medtech then you'll get stuck on being a phlebotomist until a new medtech is hired. Also, the senior MTs doesnt treat all the junior MTs equally.
Pros
You have a job
Cons
A lot. Toxic environment, low salary
Salary / Benefits
As an intern, we do have lunch breaks and we can start and out on time. We are able to use machines plus we are taught very well by our Senior MedTechs.
Pros
Advanced Technology in Laboratory
Salary / Benefits
working at lourdes hospital is quite challenging. colleagues are nice people and fellow supervisors are approachable. being a former supervisor it takes a lot of time, physically and emotionally tiring, need a lot of effort to manage your subordinates and pressure from your divsion head in order to attain a good performance of your unit.
Pros
nice colleagues and doctors
Cons
long hours and salary
Salary / Benefits
Staff in laboratory are few but the workload is high. The job is fast paced and also the working environment is not good. But career wise, the advancement and promotion is also easy and you will be well trained.
Pros
Fast career advancement
Cons
Workload is high, working environment is not good
Salary / Benefits
Free food if you are on duty, holidays with pay, free hospitalization a year any member of the family, offer free seminar payed by hospital, yearly bonus
Salary / Benefits
Achieves optimal levels of performance and accomplishment having a great experience. Of course learning is a key for every person to start and build a better personality in terms of all aspects.
Salary / Benefits
If you're looking for a place to hone your healthcare efficiency, here's a good place to start. Supportive co-workers, a friendly environment and cool amenities like a gym.
Salary / Benefits
Daily reports on linen census, coordinated in the management in every event of the administration. Mostly given assignment as secretary to the president of the hospital, assist in the meeting, gathering reports.
Pros
overflowing coffee and snacks
Cons
Meeting till midnight to 2:00AM
Salary / Benefits
A medical institution which serves as a training hospital. They provide good teaching hospital program which is a good training ground for medical professionals.
Salary / Benefits
It's my first hospital experience in the Philippines. I enhanced my knowledge and skills in ER through my two ans a half year experience in Lourdes hospital. This hospital is the standard of service excellence that provides holistic approach to patients.
Pros
accessible From home
Cons
Salary and benefits
Salary / Benefits
An institution wirh religious leaders that helps employees with spiritual and personal problems including financial difficulties It provides annual vacations and sick leave benifits convertible to cash
Pros
free hospitalization
Cons
very strict with regards to religion