LOTS A PIZZA

LOTS A PIZZA Employee Reviews

Philippines18 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It was really fun working for lotsa pizza the workmates are great. You will not feel the long hours of work because your coworkers will always keep you happy.
Salary / Benefits
Very nice job even if somtimes have a stressful day pressure during the working hour but you can enjoy when you are there because of your teamates very helpful specialy for those who are new in lot'sa pizza
Salary / Benefits
Every day me and my partner meet different people or we called customers. I learned how to work fast because every orders have time limit we need to do like every orders we need to finished it in 5 minutes. Hardest part of the job there have time that solo duty in other word you do that kind of work alone in 1 day.
Salary / Benefits
i cook the pizza in the lots of pizza and i try to introduce the pizza product through give some information to the people surrounds me and i study what the techniques to make a pizza..
Salary / Benefits
Pros: Family environment, management always provide internal management training .

Cons: Micromanagement and doesn't value employees benefits. No clear direction for companies goal and employees career growth.
Salary / Benefits
Not a good company to work with, the most unprofessional company, madaming tsismosa even the operation manager uso din dito ang palakasan kahit na for termination ang case mo basta malakas ka sa top management hindi ka aalisin pero kahit na nahihit mo ang sales target mo basta hindi ka nila gusto gagawan ka ng kwento,
Pros
Cons
toxic culture
Good company
Understand their staff

So tired to work but happy because of good collegues

Good managing..

Good monitoring to the store

Sometimes, they hard to understand them, but its ok

. its part of the job
Pros
Cons
long and short hour
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workplace, managements are friendly. we eat and drink coffee at the office, .......................................................
Pros
allowance
Salary / Benefits
Working in Lots a Pizza a opportunity to learn and have a experience in the industry. It also enjoy and fun because you will see the expressions of the customer or guest and seeing them as a satisfied in your service.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy my job here however im worried about my security and health since the agency im with is not paying my government mandated dues but collecting and deducting it in my salary
Salary / Benefits
Its nice to work here,with some pressure :) Ive learned how to handle a store/outlet properly,I made daily sales report.The hardest part of my job was when im sick..cause I cant work properly.Making pizza was the ost enjoyable part of my work.
Pros
Free Gift cheque
Salary / Benefits
They don't care about their employees. All they think about is money. They also doesn't have a Christmas party. I don't like to recommend working at this company.
Salary / Benefits
I am honest, hard working, intelligent, smart, good attitute, good sales talk of product,i love also working together my co worker,im also. i speak english, german, chines and tagalog thats my assist that all our costumer love to go our pizza restaurants....
Pros
2 minutes
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
i learned how to lessen my shyness by facing costumers and i also learned how to be patient to our costumer its fun working there it has a good aura because the crews are always funny
Salary / Benefits
We usually start our day with greeting each other. And do things according to how it is done. We do have parties for any celebrations or occasions. We also have our zumba classes after office hours.
There are times that we encounter rough days but at the end of the day the flow was doing well.

People there are a happy people despite of some stress from the work they have time for leisure. They are caring and teaches me and giving me more ideas not just ideas but also advice's that will me in the future.
Pros
Free Lunch, snacks sometimes
Cons
Underpressure especially for the deliveries in pick seasons
Salary / Benefits
Lots A pizza is one of those few establishments that represents excellent value for money.The most enjoyable moment was during ''hataw moments''.
Pros
n/a
Salary / Benefits
I never used to go to our office daily because I usually have my sales visit on my assigned outlets four times a week. In my 8 months working in LOT'S A PIZZA, I have learned how to deal with other people. I also learned how to have a patience with my boss if I will get scolded and being called.
My co-workers are loved to go lunch together,we have many funny moments together when I was working in LOT'S. And I missed our companionship and our teamwork when doing some activity.

The hardest part of my job is when I will never hit my target on sales. It is a shame for myself if my outlet cannot hit the target.

The most enjoyable part of my job before is to travel every now and then.
Pros
Free lunches if there is a department meeting.
Cons
Long hours.
Salary / Benefits
working more than the regular time regular time with a overtime. I feel that the hardest time that i have encountered to this company is when the economy is going down and the management is forcing as to make more sales its hard but its challenging...
Pros
incentives