LOGICORE

LOGICORE Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews

No problem in terms of benefits and easy to work with your co-employee

The management appreciate your worth.... They give benefits in their employees... The 1st job giving me above minimum salary... Easy to approach Human Resource Team

Very nice and simple that ways to use application

To my previous full time work I always learn are safety. In management are okey about work place. And cultural are the same us other ware housing... To all work mate...

Productive place to work.

Working at Logicore is hard because also of the culture at work in a logistics company. I learned to manage my time very well and be sociable. The hardest part is doing field works and going back to the office with still lots of work to do. But still I enjoyed working there.

Cons

Long hrs of work.

Fun and Productive

I've learned how to deal with different people with different personality. The hardest part of being a billing teamleader is that the responsibility to submit and update our billing thru our clients.

Pros

Free Bread

Cons

Small Office

My co- workers are all fun to work with,nice work place and a helpful manager.

When it comes to a typical days at the office me and my co-worker work all day . I learned a lot, like how to use their system, how to handle and resolve work problems and also how to communicate with my co-leagues. When it comes to management they fair enough for their employee. My co-worker was fun to work with,they are all hardworking and know their obligations at work. The hardest part of my job was concentrating one thing at a time. The most enjoyable part of my job was when i submitted on time my reports and also a good compliment coming from your superior and the last one is when the pay days come.

Pros

They have a company summer vacation every year.

Cons

We work hard and having fun

all the time we work we always make a new view in our job so that we acknowledge every skill of employee and making it a good time

Pros

N/a

Cons

Over Time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LOGICORE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

LOGICORE Reviews by Location

• LOGICORE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?