LIPA BANK

LIPA BANK Employee Reviews in Lipa

Lipa7 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It is very challenging to be working in a bank, but a person who is very well dedicated and willing to learn will have no excuse in joining there. The colleagues that I had are very friendly and professional as well. The bosses treat each one very well and would hear out every suggestion or anything you have to say.
Salary / Benefits
The company is a very good organization. The work culture is very good during my stay there. One thing they can improve more on providing their people an agressive salary package.
Pros
Friendly environment.
Cons
Incompetent salary pacakge
Salary / Benefits
My internship experience was productive for the whole 150 hours I spent in Lipa Bank. The people in my assigned department are kind and are fun to work with.
Salary / Benefits
The employees were approachable and very hard working on their specific jobs. I really enjoyed my internship under their management because aside from i have learned banking systems, I already create good relationship with its employees.
Pros
walking distance from our house
Cons
no allowance
Salary / Benefits
Co-employees are great but the system is not what i expected to be. most of employees are young and new. Hardest part of my job is to accomodate all clients with few employees.
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
Lipa Bank is a Rural bank in Lipa City Philippines that caters the need of the community in terms of loans. The Company helps me a lot to learn more.
Salary / Benefits
the company is good when it comes to handling its personnel. everyday comes with a new task and there's a proper segregation when it comes to work. the most enjoyable part is that, you learn from the field of your expertise.