Lica Group of Companies

Lica Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Philippines21 reviews

Budget didn't get right on time.

The team leader act like she is the boss. The highest boss actually. Our budget release after 2months but before that you have to do what ever they want without budget. Go wherever they want you to go without budget in two months 🤦. Imagine working without budget in 2months.

Stressful

No increaseNo HMO1 day off but you still need to reply on your message during off (required)The GM is always yelling (normal in the company)Toxic managementThe GM is touchy (normal in the company)

what is this even

*former employee honestly, i think that i got bargained in this company and the work they gave me is not just for the rate they paid me. would you risk working hard if they don't care about your wellbeing?

Pros

free lunch

Cons

denying a pay raise, increasing workload instead of salary, politicking, and no company benefits

Not a good working environment

The office does not have a good working environment it is very dirty, with no sanitation at all.It has low compensation as well. The management do not have a concern on their employees. Your health is not their concern specially with this pandemic.

Stressful and sometimes bias but challenging

Sometimes stressfulSometimes funSometimes challengingSometimes the boss are okIt is not enjoy especially they had Saturdays not half day but whole dayBut in OT during Sunday it is okaybut in the endyour salary is disaster!!!!

Pros

Free OT meal but no OT pay

Cons

No HMO No Bonus

No HMO benefits, no salary increase, limited to no budget

staffs and some managers are friendly.. company provides limited to no petty cash for each branch, cash replenishment takes a long time. has no support when it comes to improving its CS, such as the building improvements, cleanliness. they always go for manpower reduction! usually staffs have 2 roles or reporting to 2 dealers (shared employee). poor management. no HMO benefits!! no enough equipment provided for us to work properly. working from mon to Saturday, no salary increase every year.

Friendly environment

They have a very approachable managers and also they have a friendly environment. People here are very kind and helpful. Work schedule is not that good.

Pros

Good management

Cons

Work schedule

good company

lica group of company is good for me they help us (agent) how to communicate specially to the client.and they tell us how to make money buy selling brandnew cars

Its fun to work here

8am-9pm schedule a allowance of 300php a day. i learned how to communicate to other people. good wok culture. The hardest part of the job is when your going to release a vehicles. The most enjoyable part of job is when you get your payback

good training ground but not for long term work

very unprofessional employee benefits are only government mandated no health insurance no classification of entry rate like if your a hr staff your starting salary is minimum wage just like wages of helpers .

Pros

good training ground

Cons

no health insurance

provide an unbiased and objective view.

Being an Internal auditor is very challenging position. They provide an independent and objective assessment of a company's operations, specifically the effectiveness of its internal control structure. ... But in general, Internal Auditors use a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and provide assurance services through the following approaches: Analyses Operations.

Pros

reimbursable transportation

Cons

monday to saturday working days

Poor management

No health insurance, low salary, politics, poor management. If you want a career growth, I am not recommending this company. It is much better to be hired to their competitors.

Join and Tempt Fate.

High average pay. Easy to move around it you can network well. If you're smart you can climb up faster. High politics but could be good or bad for you. No Health insurance Standard Benefits Only.

Pros

Above Average Pay. Good Mentorship.

Cons

Long Hours. Poor Facilities

productive and fun place

my typical day at work, will be updating clients, if they are already interested in buying a car and having a mall display is a must to get leads. i have learned that being in sales, means a lot of effort and it is a passion. the management is good. the hardest part of the job is if you dont know how to manage stress especially if you are lost sale. and the most enjoyable part is when you can release a unit per month.

Pros

allowance

Cons

no mandatory benefits on trainees

productive and competitive

Assessing the building improvement and building plan are a normal my normal days in the company. The company gave a memorable and great assets in management and in actual work in the field.

Pros

Free Lunch

It has been fun

It has been fun working at Lica Auto Group, I learned a lot specially on Manual Processing of Payroll for over 1000 employees. Lots of workload although manageable.

Pros

Experience, Training Ground

Cons

Workload, No benefits

Worst Company EVER

Overworking employees, No benefits, Poor working environment, Political, Nepotistic in culture, Some policies are against DOLE, Poor management, Low Salary, No performance Evaluation, No leadership.

Tenacity to all work.

I handle governmental of over 3000 employees of lica. different dealership of cars. What I learned is Team work because its a big company to handled and different personality to deal with.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Good experience that can enhance my skills

Learn and understand everyday routine Time management Always be nice to our valued guest Always apply teamwork with co workers Give always care your company And last love your job

Productive Workplace

I managed Facebook pages of all of the company's affiliates. It was a good environment. The people around me help me grow and I learn a lot about digital marketing.

productive and all the employees are very close to each other. we work as a family not a team.

working here is such a blessing to me. we are a family here and we are working very productive as well as happy working with each other.

Pros

long breaks

Cons

healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lica Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits