Lica Group of Companies

Lica Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
The team leader act like she is the boss. The highest boss actually. Our budget release after 2months but before that you have to do what ever they want without budget. Go wherever they want you to go without budget in two months 🤦. Imagine working without budget in 2months.
Salary / Benefits
staffs and some managers are friendly.. company provides limited to no petty cash for each branch, cash replenishment takes a long time. has no support when it comes to improving its CS, such as the building improvements, cleanliness. they always go for manpower reduction! usually staffs have 2 roles or reporting to 2 dealers (shared employee). poor management. no HMO benefits!! no enough equipment provided for us to work properly. working from mon to Saturday, no salary increase every year.
Salary / Benefits
They have a very approachable managers and also they have a friendly environment. People here are very kind and helpful. Work schedule is not that good.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Work schedule
Salary / Benefits
lica group of company is good for me they help us (agent) how to communicate specially to the client.and they tell us how to make money buy selling brandnew cars
Salary / Benefits
8am-9pm schedule a allowance of 300php a day. i learned how to communicate to other people. good wok culture. The hardest part of the job is when your going to release a vehicles. The most enjoyable part of job is when you get your payback
Salary / Benefits
very unprofessional employee benefits are only government mandated no health insurance no classification of entry rate like if your a hr staff your starting salary is minimum wage just like wages of helpers .
Pros
good training ground
Cons
no health insurance
Salary / Benefits
Being an Internal auditor is very challenging position. They provide an independent and objective assessment of a company's operations, specifically the effectiveness of its internal control structure. ... But in general, Internal Auditors use a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and provide assurance services through the following approaches: Analyses Operations.
Pros
reimbursable transportation
Cons
monday to saturday working days
Salary / Benefits
No health insurance, low salary, politics, poor management. If you want a career growth, I am not recommending this company. It is much better to be hired to their competitors.
Salary / Benefits
High average pay. Easy to move around it you can network well. If you're smart you can climb up faster. High politics but could be good or bad for you. No Health insurance Standard Benefits Only.
Pros
Above Average Pay. Good Mentorship.
Cons
Long Hours. Poor Facilities
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lica Group of Companies?
Salary / Benefits
my typical day at work, will be updating clients, if they are already interested in buying a car and having a mall display is a must to get leads. i have learned that being in sales, means a lot of effort and it is a passion. the management is good. the hardest part of the job is if you dont know how to manage stress especially if you are lost sale. and the most enjoyable part is when you can release a unit per month.
Pros
allowance
Cons
no mandatory benefits on trainees
Salary / Benefits
Assessing the building improvement and building plan are a normal my normal days in the company. The company gave a memorable and great assets in management and in actual work in the field.
Pros
Free Lunch
Salary / Benefits
It has been fun working at Lica Auto Group, I learned a lot specially on Manual Processing of Payroll for over 1000 employees. Lots of workload although manageable.
Pros
Experience, Training Ground
Cons
Workload, No benefits
Salary / Benefits
Overworking employees, No benefits, Poor working environment, Political, Nepotistic in culture, Some policies are against DOLE, Poor management, Low Salary, No performance Evaluation, No leadership.
Salary / Benefits
I handle governmental of over 3000 employees of lica. different dealership of cars. What I learned is Team work because its a big company to handled and different personality to deal with.
Pros
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Learn and understand everyday routine Time management Always be nice to our valued guest Always apply teamwork with co workers Give always care your company And last love your job
Salary / Benefits
I managed Facebook pages of all of the company's affiliates. It was a good environment. The people around me help me grow and I learn a lot about digital marketing.
Salary / Benefits
working here is such a blessing to me. we are a family here and we are working very productive as well as happy working with each other.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
healthcare