LIBCAP SUPER EXPRESS

LIBCAP SUPER EXPRESS Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Management are easy to reach, advanced and never delay salary credit, reimbursements are easy to process, good work environment. Employees are nice and fun to work with.
Salary / Benefits
I had learned so many things at LIBCAP like how to managed my workload, how to be patience and many more. My Co-Workers are so friendly but not all. I enjoyed doing my job like auditing the expenses report of Manila branch.
Salary / Benefits
I learned so many things there like dealing with customers and clients. Making waybills for the parcels and cargo. And a lot more. The hardest part of the job is dealing with I rate clients.
Salary / Benefits
Working at libcap was so tiring you have to work 8 to 10 hours a day without OT pay. But I learn a lot at libcap. I was able to interact with the different people. I was able to gain experiences and knowledge that I can use on my next job.
Pros
free snack on saturdays
Cons
long duty hours
Salary / Benefits
Honestly speaking, this company I’m in is not that good. The environment is super toxic. They lack of facilities, employees doesn’t have their own computer,.
Salary / Benefits
the mOst enjoyable part of my job in the cOmpany is when i learned dOing the daily replenishment reports and being with my collegues whO have different attitudes..
Salary / Benefits
Very hardworking person and willing to give my best just to meet the company's expectations.willing to do everything just to find a stable job . There is something wrong with my compensation they are not giving the right amount as what I expect in my position and not paying may overtime when I needed due to workload
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Long hours without compensation of overtime
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a occupied and pressured day. I have learned how to make decisions and the company help me to grow specially on handling people. Management is approachable and willing to listen for a new suggestions.
Salary / Benefits
Libcap Marketing/Super Express Company is also a small medium enterprise whose business that focuses with Printing press, Lending, Marketing and Cargo Forwarding. Its main office located at the heart of City of Iloilo. Philippines. Owned and operated by Mondragon Group of Companies.
Salary / Benefits
Very Unprofessional staff and management. Poor environment. Not a good place to work in. No regularization, no benefits. Dont waste your time here. You will only be disappointed.
Cons
No regularization. Forever agency
Salary / Benefits
Friendly environment and a family oriented company. They love their client so we as an employee we do take time to spend with our client. Our client is our business. I did have fun in working here, I just resigned because of marriage problem occurs (separation).
Pros
government benefits
Cons
balanve hours
Salary / Benefits
Enjoyable work. I have learned bank transactions and handling cliets well. The management is strict and effective. My co-workers were fun and easy to get along. Field work. Providing services to the clients.
Salary / Benefits
As an Accounting Clerk under Libcap Super Express Corporation, I was able to adjust to changes specifically work loads, work place and my co-employees. I have learned to manage my time and carry the job entitled to me. I appreciated the strict management of the company, thus nourished and molded me to be a better employee. I have developed a harmonious relationship with my co-workers. I can say that the hardest part of the job was the most enjoyable part of it since I was able to learn while doing it.
Salary / Benefits
Fast in entertaining the clients I've learned to be updated in my data encoding and report. Well managed by my boss. They are fun , caring and friendly When lack of electricity When my boss appreciate my effort
Salary / Benefits
I learn how to take care of the things of the other, The management is very strict. All my co worker are friendly. The hardest part of the job is when your driving at night.
Pros
fulltime
Cons
overtime work