LG Electronics
View all LG Electronics reviews

LG Electronics

LG Electronics Employee Review

Good environment and easy to handle, but the management is the only thing that made me left. Favoritism and toxic attitude of most of the old timers will make you lose faith and make you wish attending work everyday is bad. All in all, the job is good, but the people around you aren't.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same location

No work-life balance

- Heavy workload- Below average compensation with limited adjustments (no adjustments for inflation)- We had to report to office even during the ECQ period

Great Company

LGE has been a big part of my development as a Brand Specialist I have learned a lot of working values and it helped me to develop my Communication and Customer Service skills. it offers Lots of trainings that helped me to become an efficient Sales Promoter.

Pros

Free lunch, Trainings and Team Building Activities

Competitive, resourceful, sometimes stressful, honest bulky works, workstation are all good, nice team mates sometimes not good and also free lunch every end of the month

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Over time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LG Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about LG Electronics in popular locations

• LG Electronics
  • Very ambient work stations. Not really queuing, but you have to pay attention to what the customer wants so you can back it up with a proper solution.