LG Electronics

Clear
3.7Salary & Benefits

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,791 reviews

Productive work place

Free access to gym, free coffee and juices, secured establishment, wide parking space, friendly staffs. Canteen food is quite expensive but you can bring your own home cooked packed lunch, they have nice and air conditioned pantry. Comfort rooms are clean with hand soap, sanitizer and tissue.

Competitive, resourceful, sometimes stressful, honest bulky works, workstation are all good, nice team mates sometimes not good and also free lunch every end of the month

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Over time

Field product specialist

Based on my experience as sales associate in LG ELECTRONICS I'm learned more how to deal to the customers and shares the products benefits and how good quality that brand of LG ELECTRONICS.

Pros

Good quality at more benefits of there products

Cons

Good company

Productive and Very good management

I love my brand that's why i got 3 years serving as an LG promoter and i enjoy it so much not just because of salary but also the incentives I receive every month.I learn a lot about sales, handing customers, sharing knowledge with my co-workers, greetings and educate customers what are you selling.

LG has a good management when it comes to their employees

As intern at LG, I have learned a lot. LG has a good management when it comes to their employees, and projects. LG has many benefits to offer. And the MD (Managing Director) of the company was approachable. I enjoyed when we have a department outing, and for pizza treat every month.

productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace, Every experience in LG can teach you valuable lessons and transferable skills. It can mold you into someone you never think you can before, its a good company to start on.

Pros

with comminication allowance, shuttle

productive, challenging and of course fun

Our work starts at 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. I enhanced my skills in sales and marketing. The management is good but there is no assurance that we can keep our job because we are not directly employed with the company, we are under agency. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we work together and do our best to hit our monthly sales target.

Pros

meal allowance everyday, free transportation, hotel, outbase meals and allowance

Cons

always do overtime

being part in the LG company is the one im waiting for

first become field product specialist you have to make seminar and trainings to be proffessional in selling of LG appliance or electronics.you will help the costumer to buy a good product so their money will not lost for nothing.

Pros

70% salary in training

Cons

8hrs of training

productive, happy of the benefits

LG company contributes a lot to me, on this company molds me to a good sale assistant, and with this company i showned how good i am in customer service. All my efforts in this company was recognized and awarded. Benefits really helps my cost of living. This company gives pleasure after all the hardwork we did to encourage us to do more productive and contribute good efforts to help the company stay achieve the goal.

Pros

daily food allowance and transpo

Cons

8 hours, excess hour considered as overtime to be paid.

Good place to start honing your marketing skills

Leading a team is challenging but it is rewarding if you start bringing the best out of your team members. The team I handle is the most creative among all departments. They exude youth and talent, and together with my experience and maturity, I carefully and successfully give strategic directions to achieve one goal and that is achievement of company objective.

Pros

Health concern from management initiatives

Cons

No retirement benefits

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LG Electronics?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LG Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits