LG Electronics

LG Electronics Management reviews

Philippines37 reviews

Clear

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,791 reviews

Very ambient work stations. Not really queuing, but you have to pay attention to what the customer wants so you can back it up with a proper solution.

Good environment and easy to handle, but the management is the only thing that made me left. Favoritism and toxic attitude of most of the old timers will make you lose faith and make you wish attending work everyday is bad. All in all, the job is good, but the people around you aren't.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

LG has a good management when it comes to their employees

As intern at LG, I have learned a lot. LG has a good management when it comes to their employees, and projects. LG has many benefits to offer. And the MD (Managing Director) of the company was approachable. I enjoyed when we have a department outing, and for pizza treat every month.

productive, challenging and of course fun

Our work starts at 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. I enhanced my skills in sales and marketing. The management is good but there is no assurance that we can keep our job because we are not directly employed with the company, we are under agency. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we work together and do our best to hit our monthly sales target.

Pros

meal allowance everyday, free transportation, hotel, outbase meals and allowance

Cons

always do overtime

better than others

working for lG electronics is both fulfilling and exhausting, fulfilling if you love what you do, like me, even though management is not giving enough security to their employeesl, if you love what you do, you'll still be fulfilled. exhausting because even though you give a great help to reach the goals of the company, still, your efforts will not be seen, it ill be given to your managers and other employees who's in the position higher than you. working in there is great if the management is fair to all of their employees.

Pros

corporate background

Cons

no employee security

Productive and very challenging

I was a Sales Executive from LG Electronics Inc. Philippines. I was assigned to sell and promote LG's Home Appliances. I was also assigned to monitor our stock inventory and to keep our display showroom clean.

Sales

Checking for the new list of price (if we have a memo) i learned of how to use some appliance for how it works learned of new gadgets specially their features, of what special of its professional life and personal life management good co-workers sharing of knowledge in every items that we encounter for every day life the hardest part of the job for me is when the customer is always in a hurry enjoyable part of the job is when i help every customer to choose what their needs and wants.specially if buy the items

Good Environment

Good Management, friendly employees, gained more knowledge about electronics, gained more experiences and an enjoyable environment to work with.

Pros

Comission

Cons

Fun when annual party comes

looking for client to buy LG products specially TV/AUDIO VIDEO. I learned on basic technical aspect of new models of the product i sell. Management fine also good on the motivation to achieve the monthly Target. In our team we do more on tam work. The Hardest part of the job in LG is when no promotion. When we go for a monthly meeting.

Pros

1hr break time

Cons

9hrs working time

Productive and fun to work

i learned more about electronics and other gadget of L.G is very special to be part of team and it is honor to be part of that company..the enjoyable part of the job when management give us bonus because we reach the sales target.

Good place to start honing your marketing skills

Leading a team is challenging but it is rewarding if you start bringing the best out of your team members. The team I handle is the most creative among all departments. They exude youth and talent, and together with my experience and maturity, I carefully and successfully give strategic directions to achieve one goal and that is achievement of company objective.

Pros

Health concern from management initiatives

Cons

No retirement benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LG Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits