LG Electronics

Philippines37 reviews

Clear

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,791 reviews

Intern?

I was an intern. Whatever was going on in the company, I have absolutely no idea. But people are great, They keep the work place seem fun. Though people are always tired, I can see that people were satisfied with what they're getting.

Competitive, resourceful, sometimes stressful, honest bulky works, workstation are all good, nice team mates sometimes not good and also free lunch every end of the month

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Over time

productive.

Challenging position. Positive workplace. Honest and friendly workmate. Supportive. Learning new things. Time to communicate each other. Leadership excellence.

Not for everyone

Work culture is very traditional, opposite to the product they market. leaders are not a good example of being a champion of work life balance, pays is meager to the expectations

Fun in treating and entertaining people you get to know as everyday.

In everyday working to this company gave me a challenging but somehow a fun and more to learning job to me, it gives me motivation on how will i face each and everyday of my life in my work, my co-workers are all competitive and they are my motivation to give more of my 100% on selling my product. The difficult times is that when u did not reach your'e quota they will ask you how did it happened and why it did happened, but the best part there is that i learn how to defend my self and find a solution and answer to the why and how questions.

Pros

Big Incentive

Cons

Pressured

Productive and fun to work

i learned more about electronics and other gadget of L.G is very special to be part of team and it is honor to be part of that company..the enjoyable part of the job when management give us bonus because we reach the sales target.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LG Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits