LG Electronics

Clarksville, TN8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,931 reviews
koreanelectronicskoreaamericanbalancebenefitculturesaturday

Nice place to work

Do your job stay out of the drama and everything is smooth. You work with a group or on a line to produce parts. You get a 30 minute lunch break. The pay is decent.

Pros

Most of the jobs are easy

Cons

Crazy people

Production is the only thing they care about.

This company doesn’t care about your personal life, they only care about hitting monthly numbers and it doesn’t even matter about the quality. Everyday someone gets fired so don’t get comfortable they love to walk people out.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Say goodbye to having a personal life

No time off

Working 6 days a week. Company is reluctant to provide the tools that you need. All they want to talk about is how “this is a startup”. Would not recommend this place.

Horrible pay and work long hours with barley no days off work

I work 2 years at LG I thought it was a good company but I was so wrong they don’t promote from within they work long hours and low pay Very low top out pay Two years was a waste of time they don’t value you

Pros

Free benefits

Cons

Free benefits you can’t use

Supervisor played favorite

Worst place ever worked. Supervisor and management that are not Korean do not know how to do their job without lying. Get better people in positions that’s first

Pros

Insurance

Cons

Short breaks and favortisim or nepotism

Management is HORRIBLE

Worked there over a year. Treated with the most disrespect.. You would think with seniority you have a secure spot. NO. They get new positions and get whole new attitudes. They do not know how to talk & treat people. STAY AWAY!

Full of drama

This company is the worst company I've ever worked for.Drama after drama after and the Korean watch you like you are about to steal something.The worst experience of my life

Koreans

Koreans have no respect for women! And the pay is not up to cost of living! State of art technology but doesn’t have air in some areas. Medical benefits paid by company is the only good thing. But good luck in having any time to use it. And they wait till 5-10 before it’s time to clock out to tell you that we are working over!

Pros

Medical dental vision paid by company

Cons

Koreans/pay rate