LG Electronics

LG Electronics Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative44 reviews

Found 44 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,867 reviews

LG has a good management when it comes to their employees

As intern at LG, I have learned a lot. LG has a good management when it comes to their employees, and projects. LG has many benefits to offer. And the MD (Managing Director) of the company was approachable. I enjoyed when we have a department outing, and for pizza treat every month.

Lg hires the ra department as temps

Never know when your going to lose your job.80% of LG workers are TEMPS.Moving 40 positions to the Philippines to save money, however they want us to stay for 30 days to help train the NEW system to the worker's who are taking our job's. Every daily meeting the manager is just concerned about productivity. They will make you feel like s*** if your number is low for the day.No good job trainingNo Training Manuel Training should be at min 5-weeks and 5 weeks in office.We are just numbers to this Korea Company.Can't answer customers questions because we don't have the answer or proper training tools.Management is scattered brain/Everyone should be in office working becausethis was life Pre-Covid.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Temps, stress, management is not focused

Just okay company

No opportunities to grow into the company. The working atmosphere is great. But don't expect much from the salary and promotion. The management team is great

Pros

Healthy lunch

Cons

No promotions

Overrall an Interesting experience

There is a lot of tasks to perform daily as they never run short of customers. There's a lot of tips that come.your way as a staff. The management support is average.

Pros

Lots of tips

Cons

Short breaks, very poor work-life balance

Competitive, resourceful, sometimes stressful, honest bulky works, workstation are all good, nice team mates sometimes not good and also free lunch every end of the month

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Over time

Great pay but not worth it.

Management does not treat employees with respect. Instead of giving constructive criticism, the yell and call you out in front of everyone. Constantly worried about getting fired if a mistake was made.

Pros

Pay and benefits

Cons

Stressful environment. Hours changed at the drop of a dime. Mandatory working lunches.

Korean cultured Company

Need strong character and willing to learn everything maybe covering 2/3 vacancy at one time. Training is good from HQ South Korea and RHQ Dubai every half yearly depending on your scope of work

Disappointing to say the least

Workplace is very shady. People speak to each other in condescending tones. Your duties require you to do tasks completely outside of your work title (I.e. Customer Reps doing tasks that Credit Manager should be doing such as customer/company account credits, credit applications). Tasks that you are expected to do you've never been trained to do. Predominantly Korean if you're not, you are the outsider.

I do not desire to review.

I do not want to participate in a review for this company. I feel as though a lot can be changed when they hire there temps from different sources. Getting hired is hard

Stressful Work Place, With Rude Employees

When it comes to pay and benefits that's the only thing tolerable for the company. I honestly believe I was let go due to actually caring about the customer and what I would do to help them. The policies and procedures that the company have in place are not customer friendly at all. If you have morals, it will eventually bother you how they handle things. They DO NOT have proper training and I was working in my field the same week I was hired. They have cute little perks, but it's not the easiest company to deal with.

Pros

1 hour lunches, monthly team meetings

Cons

short breaks, stressful enviroment

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LG Electronics?

Avarage job

Fair environment to work, not much good in training and very selective of giving opportunity to have a good spot in the job, over all I can rate them 5 out of 10.

It is a very good cimpany

I now you will in coming future best company for ever and change over all brands that's why I will come in this company and change all over the market My self rahul morgan from moradabad

Pros

No only best price

Productive-reliable-progress

Among the best companies, the most enjoyable part of the job is to be able to obtain excellent results on a steady basis. The workplace also remains very enjoyable.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Transportation

Best Part is the People

Co-workers were likely the best part of the job. Many times, one might feel overwhelmed with the complaints from customers, in this role, but there are always those around who can understand and provide support.

Productive and fun workplace

LG company taught me things that would help me in the future. They also taught me that I would overcome shyness and can communicate with co - employees and to enhance my skills and having a self confidence.

Its a good company

Not earning much salary is less and so stressed up by company company reputation is good but incentive structure is also laggin out i am transferd to such counter where i cant earn any thing

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Work is good but menegment not wel

we work the company last 7 year but company not flow staff problem and requirement, company also presser to staff for unnecessary activities ...........

There's good and bad

Working in LG Malaysia i don't feel happy when the management and the environment of department are not as expected. The benefit of the company given to contract staff are not much.

Pros

Monthly annual dinner

Cons

Healthcare check up

Customer service

Faxing conformation of the days orders to all receiving , collation of various transport runs to retailers. Liaise with sales, couriers and retail dispatch employees.

Pros

Contact with customers

Cons

Last minute orders

Movement lacking

I have worked for LG through automation for the last 1 year and 3 months. I have worked hard and received one raise. I have been promised perm spot 3 times and each time it comes around "corporate" wont approve it. SO in the mean time I have 0 benefits and am making 5 dollars an hour less then others in my position

Temp job

Job required extensive customer service and an excellent telephone manner. Mainly Responsible for dealing with general enquiries and complaints, booking in repairs and using an electronic excel work pad in order to log calls and send out engineers. This position has taught me how to communicate with different types of people in difficult situations and how to adapt and consider alternative ways of working. Also to remain professional and stay in control in difficult situations.

Pros

Flexible working

Cons

Travel and no motivation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LG Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about LG Electronics in popular locations

• LG Electronics
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?