LG Electronics
View all LG Electronics reviews

LG Electronics

LG Electronics Employee Review

productive, challenging and of course fun

Our work starts at 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. I enhanced my skills in sales and marketing. The management is good but there is no assurance that we can keep our job because we are not directly employed with the company, we are under agency. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we work together and do our best to hit our monthly sales target.

Pros

meal allowance everyday, free transportation, hotel, outbase meals and allowance

Cons

always do overtime

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Great Company

LGE has been a big part of my development as a Brand Specialist I have learned a lot of working values and it helped me to develop my Communication and Customer Service skills. it offers Lots of trainings that helped me to become an efficient Sales Promoter.

Pros

Free lunch, Trainings and Team Building Activities

Competitive, resourceful, sometimes stressful, honest bulky works, workstation are all good, nice team mates sometimes not good and also free lunch every end of the month

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Over time

Very ambient work stations. Not really queuing, but you have to pay attention to what the customer wants so you can back it up with a proper solution.

Good environment and easy to handle, but the management is the only thing that made me left. Favoritism and toxic attitude of most of the old timers will make you lose faith and make you wish attending work everyday is bad. All in all, the job is good, but the people around you aren't.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LG Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • LG Electronics
  • productive, challenging and of course fun
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?