LG Electronics
View all LG Electronics reviews

LG Electronics

LG Electronics Employee Review

LG has a good management when it comes to their employees

As intern at LG, I have learned a lot. LG has a good management when it comes to their employees, and projects. LG has many benefits to offer. And the MD (Managing Director) of the company was approachable. I enjoyed when we have a department outing, and for pizza treat every month.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same roleSame location

Competitive, resourceful, sometimes stressful, honest bulky works, workstation are all good, nice team mates sometimes not good and also free lunch every end of the month

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Over time
Same roleSame location

Productive and fun workplace

LG company taught me things that would help me in the future. They also taught me that I would overcome shyness and can communicate with co - employees and to enhance my skills and having a self confidence.
Same location

Productive work place

Free access to gym, free coffee and juices, secured establishment, wide parking space, friendly staffs. Canteen food is quite expensive but you can bring your own home cooked packed lunch, they have nice and air conditioned pantry. Comfort rooms are clean with hand soap, sanitizer and tissue.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LG Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • LG Electronics
  • LG has a good management when it comes to their employees
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?