LG Electronics
View all LG Electronics reviews

LG Electronics

LG Electronics Employee Review

If you have patience and determination to better yourself

Amazing people, alittle over the top with reliance. For example been in perfect attendance (2nd shift)since the beginning but things happen and only called 3 days and already giving me mixed signals. Very easy to be over worked and taken advantage of but once u crease in and fit where you want to be it’s easy going.

Pros

Great environment

Cons

Ur life is this job

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Stressful work Environment

Tenured people in this company bully those non-performing sales. They tend to speak too much about the person involved—no support for sales. They keep putting pressure on salespeople but not helping with their needs.

Good workplace to learn as an intern

Currently an intern, and so far LG has been a good environment to learn and immerse myself in the professional life. The team and supervisor im assigned at are really helpful and very accommodating to me.

No work-life balance

- Heavy workload- Below average compensation with limited adjustments (no adjustments for inflation)- We had to report to office even during the ECQ period

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LG Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about LG Electronics in popular locations

• LG Electronics
  • If you have patience and determination to better yourself