LG Electronics
View all LG Electronics reviews

LG Electronics

LG Electronics Employee Review

Good place to start honing your marketing skills

Leading a team is challenging but it is rewarding if you start bringing the best out of your team members. The team I handle is the most creative among all departments. They exude youth and talent, and together with my experience and maturity, I carefully and successfully give strategic directions to achieve one goal and that is achievement of company objective.

Pros

Health concern from management initiatives

Cons

No retirement benefits

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace, Every experience in LG can teach you valuable lessons and transferable skills. It can mold you into someone you never think you can before, its a good company to start on.

Pros

with comminication allowance, shuttle

Intern?

I was an intern. Whatever was going on in the company, I have absolutely no idea. But people are great, They keep the work place seem fun. Though people are always tired, I can see that people were satisfied with what they're getting.

Not for everyone

Work culture is very traditional, opposite to the product they market. leaders are not a good example of being a champion of work life balance, pays is meager to the expectations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LG Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • LG Electronics
  • Good place to start honing your marketing skills