LG Electronics
View all LG Electronics reviews

LG Electronics

LG Electronics Employee Review

Good place to expand your capability

A place where you are given an opportunity to express your business ideas and allow you to be exposed to many different challenging tasks.Office environment is good.

Pros

challenging

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Great Company

LGE has been a big part of my development as a Brand Specialist I have learned a lot of working values and it helped me to develop my Communication and Customer Service skills. it offers Lots of trainings that helped me to become an efficient Sales Promoter.

Pros

Free lunch, Trainings and Team Building Activities

Competitive, resourceful, sometimes stressful, honest bulky works, workstation are all good, nice team mates sometimes not good and also free lunch every end of the month

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Over time
Same location

Very ambient work stations. Not really queuing, but you have to pay attention to what the customer wants so you can back it up with a proper solution.

Good environment and easy to handle, but the management is the only thing that made me left. Favoritism and toxic attitude of most of the old timers will make you lose faith and make you wish attending work everyday is bad. All in all, the job is good, but the people around you aren't.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LG Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • LG Electronics
  • Good place to expand your capability