LG Electronics
View all LG Electronics reviews

LG Electronics

LG Electronics Employee Review

Fun when annual party comes

looking for client to buy LG products specially TV/AUDIO VIDEO. I learned on basic technical aspect of new models of the product i sell. Management fine also good on the motivation to achieve the monthly Target. In our team we do more on tam work. The Hardest part of the job in LG is when no promotion. When we go for a monthly meeting.

Pros

1hr break time

Cons

9hrs working time

2.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same roleSame location

Productive and Very good management

I love my brand that's why i got 3 years serving as an LG promoter and i enjoy it so much not just because of salary but also the incentives I receive every month.I learn a lot about sales, handing customers, sharing knowledge with my co-workers, greetings and educate customers what are you selling.

Great Company

LGE has been a big part of my development as a Brand Specialist I have learned a lot of working values and it helped me to develop my Communication and Customer Service skills. it offers Lots of trainings that helped me to become an efficient Sales Promoter.

Pros

Free lunch, Trainings and Team Building Activities

Competitive, resourceful, sometimes stressful, honest bulky works, workstation are all good, nice team mates sometimes not good and also free lunch every end of the month

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Over time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LG Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • LG Electronics
  • Fun when annual party comes