LG Electronics
View all LG Electronics reviews

LG Electronics

LG Electronics Employee Review

Fun in treating and entertaining people you get to know as everyday.

In everyday working to this company gave me a challenging but somehow a fun and more to learning job to me, it gives me motivation on how will i face each and everyday of my life in my work, my co-workers are all competitive and they are my motivation to give more of my 100% on selling my product. The difficult times is that when u did not reach your'e quota they will ask you how did it happened and why it did happened, but the best part there is that i learn how to defend my self and find a solution and answer to the why and how questions.

Pros

Big Incentive

Cons

Pressured

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Productive Funplace

8 hour a day Competing Other brand,Mall Located,LG Ambassador is very interesting job its becauce ,they teach you how to deal and to sell to different kinds of customer and they teach you a good strategies to Counter Other location brand

Pros

incentives

Cons

8 hourx

productive.

Challenging position. Positive workplace. Honest and friendly workmate. Supportive. Learning new things. Time to communicate each other. Leadership excellence.

Productive and Fun work place

As i worked at LG Electronics i used to meet different people everyday, i have encountered different customer attitudes.But i had fun working at LG because it taught me to be more confident and how to get along with different people.

Pros

free lunch every seminar at the head office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LG Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • LG Electronics
  • Fun in treating and entertaining people you get to know as everyday.