LG Electronics
View all LG Electronics reviews

LG Electronics

LG Electronics Employee Review

Field product specialist

Based on my experience as sales associate in LG ELECTRONICS I'm learned more how to deal to the customers and shares the products benefits and how good quality that brand of LG ELECTRONICS.

Pros

Good quality at more benefits of there products

Cons

Good company

5.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

challenging work, productive & target oriented

Working in LG Electronics was fun and challenging, fun in the since that meeting new customers selling electronics and convincing them to buy our product. Challenging because meeting a monthly sale target make your daily work more aggressive and feel rewarding at the end.

Cons

basic hours

Great Company

LGE has been a big part of my development as a Brand Specialist I have learned a lot of working values and it helped me to develop my Communication and Customer Service skills. it offers Lots of trainings that helped me to become an efficient Sales Promoter.

Pros

Free lunch, Trainings and Team Building Activities

Competitive, resourceful, sometimes stressful, honest bulky works, workstation are all good, nice team mates sometimes not good and also free lunch every end of the month

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Over time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LG Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits