LG-OSS

LG-OSS Employee Reviews

Only one day off

It's easy to get burn out when you only have 1 day off plus the compensation isn't worth it at all. Management was pretty easy to talk to though. Just wanted more opportunities

Pros

Early mornings

Cons

1 day off

Don’t work for these people

Literally the worst job ive had you finish in 2 hours and have to sit in a warehouse with spiders by yourself not to mention the old and slow equipment they have

Terrible hours…

This job isn’t all great. If you are used to being told the time go in, instead of the times you were hired for, then by all means. The roaming supervisor for my area is terrible. He is dull and doesn’t know how to speak to his employees. The hours are ridiculous. You show up, do the job and finish within an hour or two after. It’s not worth the pay.

Waste of time

Waste of time . there’s no money in it , and the management is terrible . You work at 5 am-7 am in a abandoned at&t building and have to call security before you can enter .

Cons

Waste of time, management is terrible

Great place to work!

LG-OSS is a great company to work for. My Superior is helpful and always answers the phone when I call no matter what time of the day or night and is willing to help me through any issues that may arise. The work is easy work and it give me the ability to have a great work life balance.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

The Family health care package is expensive

Able to learn the ins and the outs of logistics

I was able to learn so much information about shipping, receiving, and the supply chain while I worked for LG-OSS. It was an easy job the provided me with the extra income I needed to support my family. I was able to have a flexible schedule so I could also go to school while I was working.

Pros

Flexible Schedule, Easy everyday tasks

Cons

lower wages than I expected

Horrible

Horrible managers and team leads. No future and very deceitful. Lgoss is the worst company i ever worked for. Started at 40 hours my last week i was scheduled 6 days 24 hours because i finished my daily job fast.

Pretty good company

If your the kind of person that needs minimal amount of supervision, then this would be a good company for you. There does not seem to be a lot of room for advancement. For me that is not an issue. Is a good job for the right person.

Productive safe work environment

A typical work day is really hard it tends to flow smooth once you develop a system that works for you. I’ve learned how to run reports, conducted audits, run inventory on a garage, and scan and ship out defective equipment. Management is good and organized and helpful whenever needed. The hard part would have to be run the inventory. The most enjoyable part of my job is working early in the morning so that I can still keep my plans for the rest of today.

Pros

Early morning shifts so that my days are open

Cons

Only 4 hr shifts

Good People

Remotely worked from home. Contracted with AT&T for inventory compliance for technician supplies. At one time was responsible for 128 employees over the Texas, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma and Arkansas area.

Alone... Its just you

I could always appreciate the responsibility this job gives me , since im always alone. Im in charge of stocking 54 persons with item in the garage. At the start it was simple but there needs to be at least one other person at my location.. Personally this job isnt for me, i had a lot of promises that ended up being empty. Good luck

Good until..

Poor management on supervisor part, had a great district manager until they fired or let him go. It's a great winter job, but NOW they track your whereabouts even if it's 10miles away. It went to pots, when they used phone apps for everything.

Okay

The hours are great still have whole day aloy to do in short time but doable cool little job once you learn everything just a bit hard at first employees easy to get along with

A Joke

30 hours is considered full-time. Everything 3 to 4 months will adjust the schedule. I saw some people who were making 30 cut to 10 hours. You are working in a filthy AT&T building. Not worth it. Plus you have to work 6 days a week. Go somewhere else.

Not a permanent job

Only good if you’re looking for something temporary, flexible hours, bad pay, bad management. Will definitely need a second job as hours are based off location. 30 hours is considered full time.

Contractor Company

Learned what to do in a warehouse setting. Punching in and out for the day on a mobile app to be downloaded at the start of employment. Learned how to drive a forklift at the warehouse.

Not much to say

poor training ,manager was there to train me ,After 2 days never saw her again Most training was self training. Only time you heard from manager was when you did something wrong Tuesday phone meeting were a waist of time Very poor communication

Raises for only management.

For a company to claim they are having financial problems, but cut the little mans hours to pay for raises for management, is not right or fair. They have some major mismanagement going on.

Pros

Mostly indepenent work

Cons

Never get raises and always lossing hours for management.

This company has potential

Some of the upper management will let the lower level managers do their jobs as long as the job is being done efficiently and effectively. Some of the upper managers micro-manage way too much even if everything is being done to the complete satisfaction of the customer.

Pros

Limited opportunity to work remotely

Cons

Not enough opportunities for advancement within the company

great peple to work fr

Favorite part is suppling my techs with their supplies.Great attitude from everyone.,They are real understanding and listen love the overtime when allowed to get it.

Pros

get off early

Cons

there are none

Quiet, and peaceful

The job itself was fairly easy. Although management was not very cooperative with scheduling. They were constantly changing things with the computers which made the job very confusing. But overall very easy. The technicians we're very understanding, which made things very relaxing.

Pros

Overtime, no supervision

Cons

Healthcare, paid time off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LG-OSS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • LG-OSS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?