Lexmark Research and Development Corporation

Lexmark Research and Development Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines122 reviews

Collaborative Peers

I already gain much learnings even I am still 1 month in the company. Top engineers are generous to give me new perspective and it helps me a lot in terms of growing up my skillsets. I have been with the same industry years ago, this company is a great place to grow. Good benefits too.

Pros

Work Life Balance

Work life balabce

Work life balance. Ok place to work.Work-from-home during pandemic.Some tenured employees are entitled.Work transitioning is not good.But work-life-balance is always promoted

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Low salary

Nice workplace

focus on your jobfollow the company rulesbe honestbe thoughfullove your jobbe a team player or a leaderset a goal and finish it before the deadline

work life balance

A family oriented company, at the sametime focus on employee growth. The good thing working at Lexmark is dual path of growth which I think unique to any company in Cebu.

Best workplace for work-life balance, continuous improvement, leadership development, education, and growth.

Lexmark is an employee-oriented company that takes care of its employees while integrating them into the business, culture, and overall strategy of the companies. It empowers employees to be decision-makers and is very passionate in bringing everybody into that level.

The Work is not that difficult and workmates are fun

One of the best work i've been. I was also able to learn a lot of things during my work there. They will also takes good care of their employees and the work schedule is also great

Security with whole lot of benifits

- technical skills was advanced - really good friends - life work balance - abundance of activities - kids workshop was a blast - really nice workplace

Epitome of work-life balance

HR and management cares about their employees. The company executives are very transparent to the current state of the company. It also has a break room: ping pong table, billiards, foosball table etc.

nice

Good working environment.... you will grow as an employee for there are lots of challenges you have to undergo. pros: training. coaching. clubs and activities. work-life balance cons: idk

Fun and productive workplace with own clinic, game room, music room, ample parking space etc.

Work with your own company-provided computer and station cabinets so it feels like your 2nd home. I learned most of my technical skills in this company. The management is characterized by lots of employee engagement. Culture is active with many out-of-office activities such as fun run, sports fest, and outreach. The hard part was the restructuring process a few years back. I don't know the state today but I enjoyed most part of my job.

Has a big impact to my life

Being with LRDC during my OJT and my project based contract, though those job span of my work was so little but the assurance of what you'll learn is there. The people you worked with was also fabulous in the since that they were never greedy on what they had (knowledge).

A company that values Work life balance

I really like the culture and working environment here. They have well trained managers and career growth is monitored. I would recommend this company as a good place to work at if you're looking for stability.

One of the best places to work in - bar none!

Its one of the best places to work in, great working environment and challenging work pace! During its growth phase, there were many opportunities for growth and movement which allowed multiple learning and development paths.

Above Average

Specific tasks that I do on a daily basis are: Responsible for analysing bid opportunities, developing alternative approaches to win the bid with the lost advantageous terms for the organization and makes recommendations and provide follow-ups to ensure customer satisfaction and sales team satisfaction.

Work Life Balance

Lexmark is indeed promoting work life balance initiative. Really like what Lexmark did to its employees. We have our monthly fun day funded of course by Lexmark.

Innovative workplace

Lexmark Research and Development Corp. is one of the major research facilities of Lexmark International. As such, any innovative engineer or software developer will find a thriving work environment that encourages innovation and professional growth.

Work and Life Balance - four stars **** Salary and Benefits - four stars **** Job Security and Advancement - four stars **** Management - four stars **** Job Culture - four stars ****

Workplace is fun

I learned so many IT and analyst jobs. Workplace culture is very good and works balance is good. Lexmark is good place to work and salary is well balance.

Good Place to learn

LEarned a lot from this place. also was able to travel abroad. This place is one of the top destinations for a fresh graduate. An MNC company so the process is well established.

Great place

Most of my colleagues are very accommodating and nice to work with. We're helping each other and sharing thoughts during design reviews and coaching sessions

Great company

- have great opportunities to grow - work- life -balance is upheld - work flexibility - you’re empowered to innovate inorder for you to do your job - pro environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lexmark Research and Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits