Lewis Glanz Consulting

Lewis Glanz Consulting Employee Reviews

Philippines25 reviews

Good for fresh graduates

I don't recommend this company. The company culture is not good and the manager lies about everything. It is also stressful. I love the clients but not the company.

Not worth it

There are more cons than pros to be honest, it is not a good company overall. For the pros, you get to widen your connections with other people, ranging from different countries and careers. As for the cons, your higher ups will constantly berate you even if you are doing a good job, always expecting more than what is given. Also, they like to publicly humiliate employees, I have witnessed these situations more than once. Management definitely doesn't care whether or not you're doing your work, the fault of the team is also everyone's fault. They are also quick to blame new employees for their own mistakes.Overall, my work experience was peaceful and I learned a lot, but I'm more than happy to leave because the management is not good at all.

I feel like I finally found the company where I can actually grow and move up w my career.

The management is lenient enough to trust the employees to perform and bring in fantastic results, at the same time empowering and guiding consultants on certain opportunities for them to grow and to do better.

Pros

Hybrid setup, Hmo, free food & drinks on fridays

Work and life are in perfect balance

Working for LGC is for me the best thing happened so far. When work and private life are in perfect balance, you feel that work is amazing. Building together with our teams the next generation of recruiters on all levels. To support and serve our clients with the best candidates.

A start-up culture with wide career opportunities

Admittedly, Lewis Glanz is not a perfect company. Because in reality, you won't find a PERFECT team. It's rapidly growing that's why people are expected to be stellar at what they do.I am approaching a year but so far happy with the way things are going. Compared to companies I've been with, I like it here because there's diversity and my role is challenging enough for me to keep motivated in learning new things.

Pros

Start-up culture, Commission structure, Hybrid work set-up, surprise free meals

Cons

high competition, fast-paced (only those who think and use their own feet can survive), number of paid VLs could be improved

Productive and fun workplace

Relaxed day and enjoyable work culture, Learned a lot because of weekly seminars about recruitment and sourcing. As well as tips in interviewing candidates

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Depends on the client

Healthy work environment

Good working environment and culture. I like that they have fix schedule which is Monday to Friday. If your dream is to have great work-life balance, then this is it.

Pros

A great company to work with.

Cons

Need to be ready for schedule changes

Transparency and culture

Transparency and connected. As an employee of LGC I feel valued and they provide a motivating environment and most importantly they let us grow and enhance our job.

This company sucks

Beware, they are not following labor code's employment standards. They're not filing their employees taxes and they are not properly providing government mandated benefits. Regularization always takes long to process. Management and admin staff are very incompetent, and not proactive. They are not doing anything to fix recurring issues. Not gonna recommend this company to job seekers, you deserve better than being employed here.

Fun workplace. Diverse people. Good management.

Work environment is pretty much okay. I enjoy the management and it is very challenging. My typical day at work is to meet up with different clients, interviewing different candidates. Most enjoyable of my part of my job is working with diverse team and officers.

Not recommended for career growth or if you want competent management

Your co-workers are intelligent and great to work with. You will overall meet a lot of nice people. However, your bosses will not treat you right and even give verbal threats and humiliate you in front of everybody.Commission structure is not consistent and they even try to find ways to get you paid less

Pros

Nice rapport with co-workers.

Cons

Terrible management. No growth.

not a great place to work

really think twice thrice , 100 times before joining this company. a lot of integrity issues. poor management. they don't seem to be doing anything to improve this. If you're resilient, you may be able to stay here for a bit longer.

Pros

good people in the team. perfect place to work for resilient people

Cons

leaders / management / overall employee experience

Good training ground

Have a casual but productive environment. People are working collaboratively. With a work-life balance attitude. This company is also a good training ground especially for fresh graduates

Productive and fun place to work. everyone is very kind

it is very nice to work in this company because the employees here are very friendly and kind and I will learn a lot of new things. you will not feel that you are working because you enjoy the tasks that they will ask you to do.

Productive and fun

Productive and fun work place. Surrounded by good people and nice, understanding and beautiful Management. Offering flexible working schedule or et up. Thanks to our Boss for the Friday Free Meal. :D

Lots of opportunities, local and abroad

I love to work with people who are expert in what they do. In LGC, managers has recruitment expertise and they are eager to share it to the teamWe also have a fun working environment where the whole team relate to each other and lift others upBig clients local and abroad are one of the credibility of LGC

Fast faced environment, working closely with international clients

If you want to pursue your recruitment career, Lewis Glanz Consulting is the best place for you! Although it's past faced working environment, you will learn to adjust and be knowledgeable how recruitment works. You have a big chance to connect with different clients not only in the Philippines but also outside of the Asia. Looking forward to see LGC as the number one recruitment firm!

Pros

Commission

Teamwork oriented, Awesome work-life balance

Lewis Glanz Consulting has been a team work oriented company and has a diverse work force that helps mostly fresh graduates to learn and grow! Commendable to have a chill environment but still manages to do trainings and have a competitive team!

Pros

Chill environment and Diverse

A Good Place To Work

Lewis Glanz has a relaxed working environment in a fast faced business. There's a lot of opportunities to grow in your role because management is really supportive and open. One will quickly learn the processes because the team members are good at what they are doing. You will be striving to be your best when you set foot in the office because you know you are with some of the best people in the industry.

Pros

Food in the pantry

Fun workplace, will learn a lot

Fun workplace, You will learn a lot especially if you are a fresh grad. Competitive environment which can push uou to do good. Salaries given on time too.

Pros

You will learn a lot

Rapidly expanding and Result Oriented Company

There is no perfect company, but i see LGC as a striving firm and willing to change for the better. They will value your effort to the company by showing results and working together. They are rapidly expanding and continuously winning both candidates and clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lewis Glanz Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Lewis Glanz Consulting Reviews by Location

Learn about Lewis Glanz Consulting in popular locations

• Lewis Glanz Consulting
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?