Leisure and Resorts World Corporation

Leisure and Resorts World Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews

Productive and adjustment

Productive in a way that I can share my knowledge and be flexible. I can cope with different people everyday coz we are surrounded by costumers and a lot of employees.

stressful lead to mental health problem

not good to work here pressure is really high no work life balance. NO OT pay they dont care to their people always hightone in talking to entry level position.

Pros

have great salary

Cons

no OT pay

Work fun place

It is great experience working at lrwc i had learn how to deal with different people in our day to day operations and also co workers are fun to be with.

Pros

Free food every meetings

Cons

A typical old school type of workplace

1. Coordination with stakeholders is the day to day activity 2. I am able to extensively learn excel tools for reporting purposes 3. The hardest yet exciting part of the job is to be involved in different sectors of the organization

Pros

Extended bonuses

Cons

Fixed working hours

Provides good benefits

Working in this company gave me the opportunity to use my skills and knowledge with regards to my job. It also provided more learnings and experiences that helped me to enhance my abilities.

Productive and fun experience.

I'm an intern in AB Leisure. We only have twice a week going to work. Every time we came to work we have a task to do. At first we learn to troubleshoot then more on programming (PHP). It was fun working there. The people around me helps me a lot. And you can really learn from them.

Able to experience multiple accounting process and procedures

Exposed in a finance shared services set-up. Tasked to do financial reports and statements and all accounting in general.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leisure and Resorts World Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits