LeadingEdge Personnel

LeadingEdge Personnel Employee Reviews

Great!

I think they are great. They called me with a job in one week. It is a great job. I was hired on fulltime in less than a year. They stayed in touch with me. To keep me posted with every step.

What is the best part of working at the company?None, unprofessional. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Lack communication! What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Unprofessional What is a typical day like for you at the company?No communication. Unprofessional.

Great Temporary Agency

Good people. Could have been more personable upon entry since they promote Customer Service. Many jobs available at the time so finding the right fit was fairly easy.

Pros

Weekly paychecks

Cons

Not enough opportunity for permanent positions at the time.

Everyone at LeadingEdge Personnel are very nice and they quickly found an interview and a job for me.

The ladies at LeadingEdge Personnel quickly landed me an interview and then a job. It’s their amazing teamwork that helped me get set and ready for my very first assignment.

Pros

Only clerical work

Cons

N/a

Productive and Great Assignments

Good place to work. The staff was very reachable. Good assignments. Willingness to work around schedule. Great pay! Long term opportunities are really reachable.

Management is great. Everybody works as a team.

A typical day at work is registering patients to get their vaccine. I have learned how to navigate into the system. Management is really great. They really do listen to any concern you may have. The workplace culture is everyone works together. The hardest part of the job is to be able to read a person's mood quickly and empathize with them and the most enjoyable part of the job is talking to the patients.

Pros

You get free lunches.

Cons

You get a 30 minute lunch.

Great

Fabulous company to work for. I have no problems. management is goof, support is good. I like being a temp agent for them. The pay varies on the job. The only thing I would say is that I didn't know I was hired until they sent me an email with a job.

Excellent recruiting

Awesome group of ladies who know the meaning of teamwork. They’re always helpful to job seekers and they all work together to help keep the line of communication clear for everyone involved (hiring manager, job seeker, and staffing recruiters). Thank you, Leading Edge Personnel!

Pros

Great communication skills and a weekly paycheck

Cons

N/a

Great work culture! Leading Edge got me a job and changed my life.

A friend of mine told me about how amazing Leading Edge is and I went in to give it a shot and she was right. I became a temp right away and now have a full time job with a wonderful company. Leading Edge was my saving grace when I so desperately needed one. The management is great, specifically Maritsa. Very friendly- I didn't want to stop talking to her. The CEO is very hands on and wants to make sure your experience is comfortable. He came out of his office and offered refreshments and small talk. You will get offered free cookies and popcorn at least 10 times. They want you to feel at home, appreciated and special. No one is out to get you here. They genuinely want you to get placed in jobs and try to find a place for everyone by identifying the good in everyone. I read some of the "bad" reviews and it looks more like people that have bad sportsmanship that didn't meet the qualifications. That's also why I like this temp firm, they actually do have at least a little bit of standards for their temps, which is another reason why the best job opportunities are offered here. Unlike a lot of agencies I've tried with stereotypical temp work, this one actually has real jobs for the temps. They are known for having the best temps for a reason. When I was waiting to get interviewed, a girl walked in wearing literally pajamas... pajamas! Ignore the bad reviews because pajama girl is probably the one writing them. You won't find a better temp agency, that's 100% certain. Before working here I had an apartment, and now I have a house. Thank you Leading Edge!

Pros

SO many benefits. They really take care of you here.

Cons

I got two really bad jobs that the company could not keep anyone in.

First of all, I have a college degree. I got one administrative assistant job with a boss that was so difficult to work with, that she could not keep anyone there. They went through help like toilet paper. She was constantly micromanaging me to the point where I couldn't get anything done. I feel she did this to everyone who worked there. The manager at Leading Edge offered me zero support, and was very condescending whenever I spoke to her. Both of my jobs were ridiculous and unmanageable. The second one was for another miserable boss. The first day the guy I was supposed to be assisting had a meltdown. He said it was too much work for anybody, and he was having health problems as a result right before he walked out. This was my first red flag. I was given way too much work to do with zero support.

Enjoyed the work duties, specifically working towards helping people.

LeadingEdge was a very good place to work for. It was somewhat challenging but the excitement with talking to people that I could help made it very exciting.

No work

At the beginning It was good, I would get called once a week but it has been months. I haven’t received a call in months even though I email and call everyday.

Always great jobs with more than fair pay...

Leading Edge Personnel has always been there when I was between jobs and needed employment. They have the best jobs available in the area. The jobs are great and the pay is more than fair.

A wait game

So far this year (in 2019), I've managed to get two job assignments through this temp agency. I wish they could find me more job assignments that correspond to my location, my work experience, etc. If they can't find a job for you, then you're stuck waiting for them to send you something via email, or call you personally. I really wish they had more jobs to give to their temp employees.

Leadingedge is great to work for. I am kept busy and they really care.

Working with the ladies at Leadingedge is truly a pleasure. They are very professional and are always available for any questions or comments I may have. They keep me busy and seem to have a wide range of employers they service, therefore, jobs come regularly. I had signed up with another temp agency and received no job assignments or follow-up at all. Leadingedge is very organized and it seems they really have a lot of knowledge regarding how to keep their employers happy and their temp workers happy. I have recommended them to people in the past and will continue to do so.

Flexible, Professional and Supportive

I have nothing but good things to say about Leading Edge. They are efficient, supportive, and work hard to ensure a good placement. In addition, they stay visible in letting you know you are appreciated and the clients are appreciated. There’s always someone to confer with at Leafing Edge and they have great placement opportunities! I’m grateful for the assistance and support they have provided me.

Pros

Great placement opportunities, supportive, appreciated

This employer is a Temp Agency

This Company is temporary agency. Not to much to review. Only that there is not much jobs to out there to work a long term. only a day or week at the most in my case, not sure about the others

Great agency to work for!

I have worked for LeadingEdge Austin and San Antonio and they are a great agency to work for. The clients are always great to work for and the work is consistent.

Pros

Employee recognition and appreciation.

Create Working Environment with Many Opportunities

Great place to work, A lot of different job opportunities, The culture is very positive & everyone is happy to work here. The hardest part of the job is just playing the waiting game & waiting for an opportunity to present itself. Besides that, once you're in you can take it as far as you want to take it!

Fun Place

I was placed at a car dealership and loved it. It put my hospitality talents to work in a different setting. I was treated quite well by both the dealership people and Leading Edge.

Amazing environment. Great people.

The workers here are super nice and understanding of all situations they can come across. They helped me get experience in fields i wouldn’t imagine. i’m so grateful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LeadingEdge Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits