LEADING EDGE

LEADING EDGE Employee Reviews

Productive, fun and creative place to work

Very busy working environment.Small administrative team.Excellent management and staff.Great company culture.Good Staff appreciation and excellent levels of support for staff

Professional and great atmosphere progression available and in house training when required . Great HR team always available when needed.

Really good place to work nice people and good transport links to the office .. no weekend work required which is good Monthly meeting to celebrate teams achievement a caring company for both work and mental health

Pros

Good incentives

They are amazing people that are willing to help you if you want to help yourself. Trained me in many ways with hand tools. Always make sure you have you own things. Hours where great. Can’t complain one of the best company’s I ever worked for.

flight time

Have an enjoyable experience with them and the provided training and support throughout to allow me to learn the business and to excel from it. I got to travel to different places and ferry aircraft around.

nice breakroom

it was a easy job i basically did my job and when i didnt have anything to do i worked in other departments i knew how to work in all the department before i started so i could hope where ever i was needed

Not good

Don’t call in to any jobs You’re given regardless of how sick you are because you will be fired. Pay isn’t good 11 and 12 dollar jobs yet I see what they charge the company for me $21 an hr.

Focused, God based, good constant daily flow of production

They are grateful to us for our work and what we do for the company. They lift us up, cross train us in new positions, focused on saftey and quality for all employees and customers. Feels like family

The job would have been better if people weren't so divided.

I sanded the profiles. (Sides) when the employees ahead of our dept. were sloppy it was harder on us. New managment was brought in and they were lazy. Communication was nil. Unless they wanted us to work Saturdays. It was a hard job, with decent pay. No incentives to learn anything new. Most people were stagnant in their job.

Productive and fun workspace

Working in Leading Edge has given me more work experience. I learnt many additional knowledge working in this company. Nature of the company is very friendly. Cagoules are friendly and helpful.

Pros

Free refreshments

Cons

Long hours (Sometimes)

Dodgy

Odd company! Had a trial and did really well then for no reason they laid me off. They are always advertising so it’s clearly cheaper for them to employ on a temp basis as the job is so easy then to hire temp staff. Dodgy company in Heybridge..... who give different names to different companies! Very poor working environment. Unless you have been here from day one, you are not getting anywhere!!

Great Place

I am a independent licensed real estate agent. Everyone works independently and commission only. There is no salary. There is no insurance provided.

Great Place to Work

I loved this company they were welcoming and helped with any question I had or came across they wanted the best for all of their employee and were willing to help with any schooling and training you might want to learn.

Pros

great feeling of importance to the company

Cons

very long work schedules

It was nice

i like it just did like the pay and the distance.ilike the people the job was not that bad. im just use to other things.i am an expierince cook and love to do it And the time is good

Pros

job

Cons

distance

Bad organisation

The employer is very disrespectful to the staff and never not have a material to make the products. Not do the pension scheme. Never go work there. Just a waisting time.

Fast pace

The job was compatible and fast paced. I loved working there but they ran out of sand paper a lot and could really use better maintenance on their sanders

very easy work but alot of traveling

Work was very easy just more time in the truck with traveling to the job. Setting up phone displays and card displays all over Indiana. Low work hours but still doing 40 hours a week with all the driving

Pros

very easy work

Cons

long travel time

A good team builders

It has been fun to work in leading edge.depending on season some time it is too busy.They to lay off workers during summer and hire in winter.job security was not good.otherwise it is wonderful place to work.

Pros

Good attendance policy

Cons

Schedule is not flexible for student.

Great Place to work

Great place to work Mangement is fair Long hours but you feel that you work as a team and accomplish a lot Human Relations Manager great to work with

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Nothing I can think of

very productive and fun atmosphere.

i absolutely love leading edge, and given another oppertunity i would love to work there again. i loved my boss, hes very understanding and non judgemental. i also love working with corean counter tops.

Pros

listen to music

Cons

could use more overtime

Owner

I was part owner. so of course a good company to work for. i have since divorced and am no longer there. My ex husband was a hard worker here and we worked on aircraft as well.

Great place to work and learn

Rapidly developed a sound knowledge of the products and the organisation's policies, systems and procedures governing: workplace health & safety, quality control, customer service standard, stock control. Demonstrate ability to: Plan & manage a workload to complete tasks to the highest standards. Store open & close & maintain assets security in a position of turst. Use initiative in assisting customers. Respond effectively to the unplanned. Maintain exceptional service when dealing with a high volume of customers. Fulfill all day-to-day responsibilities in the role including: stock management, merchandising & control, managing cash & receipts,implementing group promotional point of sale compaigns. I was there for 8 1/2 years until they closed, I worked on a part time basis mostly (when needed I did extra hours).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LEADING EDGE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • LEADING EDGE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?