Lazada

Lazada Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
Weak management because even you do your best still no promotion nor improvements. Sometime SOP breaks by assigned Manager. Not treated fair between management team and subordinates.
Pros
Freebies
Cons
Unfair management
Salary / Benefits
good management , very good experience and challenging as well especially when communicating to customers with complaints that requires you to have so much patience and kindness
Salary / Benefits
Basic skills of encoding Needs to be fast Management ok Culture ok Bad Attitude people not ok Enjoying collecting the scanner made many good friends in this company
Salary / Benefits
This company is one of the good company that I worked for. The management is very proffesional and friendly as they treat the employee the same as their friend.
Salary / Benefits
Good management,good leaders, and so many activities yearly open suggestion to enhance and to improve the operations also give a promotion if depend the situation
Salary / Benefits
Lazada has given an opportunity for people to learn about E-commerce. It will be hard at first, but we'll eventually get used to the processes and policies.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at Lazada wh is very entertaining because of the people who works with it. I learned a lot like how to be leader. A leader with strong leadership skill. A leader who can manage stress and motivate a team. I learned how to use basic equipments and improve it. The management there are very nice and very helpful. Lazada's workplace are warmish because it is a dry wh. I think the hardest part of my job there are hitting the target while the system are under maintenance so you need to take overtime. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you hit the company's target and they give bonus for the employee and they will treat all of employee with a 2 day free meal.
Salary / Benefits
i love the benefits. the company is fast growing, all employee are professionals in terms of attitude. conflict of interest is a major issue which i think is good in a company..
Salary / Benefits
-rest day is Sunday only -I never have knowledge in Excel but now I have many learned about it. -Very strict on performance and productivity -A kind of work that very hard due to the lead time of every parcel/item that you need to monitor. -The hardest part of this job is when the drivers have a hold documents you need to always approach,remind and monitor if they beyond their limit time of 3 days,or maybe you need to an argument if they reach they limit days and need to charged to them base on the management and they refused to take the consequence. -The most enjoyable part of my job when they help you for the time that you need help,they teach you if you not know how to do that assigned task.
Pros
free lunch for every sale
Cons
limit on OT
Salary / Benefits
Compensation is average; in level with the current market rate. Management needs polishing. Processes and SOPs need reviews and improvement. The hard part of the job was being in the night shift without rotation. Departments work separately and are only after their own goals disregarding team play.
Pros
Medicine allowance; mid-year bonus;
Cons
Long hours; lots of adhoc task; redundant reports
Salary / Benefits
Lazada was the best for me because I learned a lot. I love the management and the environment. I love to work here because most of the employer here was gorgeous.
Salary / Benefits
I love the Environment the people who work with us. Because they are so Gorgeous, Productive and Punctual. I love the management because they are so kind.
Salary / Benefits
A great place to work without any interference but a lot of aupport from the management a great fast paced environment where you can learn a lot as a lot of people with various experience and cultural background
Pros
Flixi working
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at work usually starts at 3:00 am with pre-shift meetings. I learned that in a fast paced operation like Lazada planning and preparation for the day’s activities are very important; the initial event usually determines the outcome of the rest of the day. Management is great with more focus on results. Workplace culture is also great, with lots of music while at work. The hardest part of the job is how to avoid bogus buyers. The most enjoyable part of the job is when all the parcels were 100% out and delivered.
Pros
Music while at work
Cons
grave yard shift
Salary / Benefits
Have a day and night shift. I learned a lot of things when it comes to computers software money counting and communicating to clients/customers, the management can handle their employee well. the hardest part of my job is the month of sale because of the volume of order we gets, the most fun thing in my job is that you get to know the people you work with.
Pros
month allowance, incentives
Cons
hard working
Salary / Benefits
Typical day of work is just working all day until the end of the shift. What I learned is that I deserve to step up my career. Management is barely generous. Workplace is just a typical office work. Hardest part of the job is to just work and work with no other extra curricular activities (life and work balance).
Salary / Benefits
Employee Friendly and Proactive Management . Support the needs of their employee and information they need for a specific duty they have. They play fair and square.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work must be stress free so that employee will be productive, What to learn, employee must grow in order to do that they must have challenges to conquer, by the management they must be willing to give opportunities to employee who excel in thier work, the hardest part of job for me is not to achieve deadline, and the most enjoyable part of the job are the memories you build with your co-worker, having fun while working together to achieve one's goal
Pros
Healthy Drug free environment
Cons
Long hour work
Salary / Benefits
Working in one company is not easy but if you like and enjoy what you do is you cannot feel the hardest of your work. In management i can follow there rules as low as its about in our company succesfully and the management not doing any violence in the employer or anyone. i can adopt any work place or culture. The hardest part of the job is when your not comfortable with your workmate or you have work mate not in good term but to me its not easy to make a friends to my work mate. I enjoy the most of my job when i can do my duties and i excellent my work..because i feel the greatness when i can do help the company success
Salary / Benefits
Being Lazada Affiliate is good, their management assists us effectively and its also good in terms of time handling..i own my time and in the mean time i can earn money which i needed for my school. although their salary don't have an exact time.
Pros
Time Wise
Cons
low effort = low profit
Salary / Benefits
have a productively and good management good workplace and enjoyable to work with them . good treat to there employees has good salary , and benifits .
Pros
n/a