Lazada

Lazada Employee Reviews

Philippines131 reviews

Great place to work if you’re young

Very fast paced, it’s a company where you will definitely learn a lot of new skills. You also get exposure working with regional teams. Compensation & benefits has a lot of room for improvement.

Fun and challenging.

Good workplace, staff, and officials are nice. Lazada is a generous company. They can give the best offer as long as you are a good performer. They have their way to appreciate their employee's good work. In Lazada every day is like a challenge, you need to accomplish everything as fast but accurately as you can.

Pros

employee discounts

Cons

different bosses

Fun workplace

Colleagues are like family. Challenging yet rewarding. You just have to study and familiarize the process to cope up with the whole operation. After that it will be easier

Unprofessional manager and staff

No support to the operator, they always thinking of the sales, ugly worst attitude I ever encounter. super a non oriented staff specially the officer who don't give important to the operator whatever happen to you outside the premises.

Pros

Nothing free arrogant words from the staff

Cons

long hours you must meet the deadline everyday

Feels like I've been working for years! Not complaining :)

I'd happily say that Lazada has good company culture. It's the best one I've been to thus far. Would love to explore more ways to grow in Lazada too. Happy to be a part of this company.

Working with Lazada as career change

Working in Hub is a day to day challenges that further sharpen your talent and skills and adopt to changes. Working with Lazada is "Once in a Lifetime opportunity".

Producting and friendly

Employees and every worker are responsible. It's also good to run lazada and not be short of salary ! Every employee of lazada is United and helps,especially when someone is in need

Pros

Free water

Cons

Nice environment because of my co-workers

I learned to be More productive and do multi-task also being good to a customer'sI learned how to talk to more peopleI learned how to communicateI learned being

I love lazada

I love lazada. I buy products of lazada.They are so friendly.Think of lazada every day... You see what you dream off. Work at lazada you find goals in life. Feel the love and care of lazada. You see your self what left of you.Na sa lazada yan!!!

Pros

You can coffee in 15mins.

Cons

Good work you earn a life.

Productive & inspiring to work with

many things I have learned likes, I engage with team works, kpi's targets & co workers are fun to be with. I have been worked there 2 years & 9 months.

Pros

they have free meals every birthday sale

Cons

8 to 12 hours

Fun to work friendly workmates

Fun to work with them friendly workmates and coordinators and well secured. Well trained the guards and respectable the team leaders are very cooperative to the coordinators

Pros

Free meal during sales

Cons

Long hours during sale

N/a

The supervisor don't care about our health he only care about the parcel and you can't request a day off in just one day even though you are so sick they don't care about you.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Lazada is the worse company that i have beacuse the working hours 12 hours but the salary is not deserving. Stressfull, everytime i work to the supervisor always shout and shout and always commands the person i hate that way to approach that why i dont back itbagain the lazada lazada is a good company but the people surround us is worse!.

Pros

Free shuttle

Good Job

Good Job / Team work / Time Managment / Handle Stress You can Learn Alot and Discover . Making Friends relationship . Trust Build and gather Happy memories

Difficult yet fun

I really had a hard time at first in Lazada but when you familiarize all the location it will be easy to do your job. On some circumstances you might encounter some customer that will blame you about what inside of their orders that eventually is not your fault.

Pros

great tip every time you encounter good custoemr

Cons

hard to locate some clients, people will get mad at you because of their own mistakes on ordering their products.

good company

so far it is a good company it helps me a lot in earning money.. it gains me more knowledge about handling items/parcel that the customer ordered.But they are strict when it comes on absences.

enjoy , hardworking but its very different like a puzzle

I enjoy my job working in lazada. if I chance to go back lazada . I take again . Super excitement to work there. Because good salary , good staff of lazada , my position career. also happy to meet another friends to the employee in lazada.

Pros

free lunch and dinner

Cons

eight hours

Weak Management and noncompetitive promotion

Weak management because even you do your best still no promotion nor improvements. Sometime SOP breaks by assigned Manager. Not treated fair between management team and subordinates.

Pros

Freebies

Cons

Unfair management

Good and excellent

I came to you and never ask to much give some job experience and hoping you undertand i need to work earn some money for my family Sincerely yours...

Produvtive and fun

Working with lazada was fun and entertaining because i get to meet new people every time and its kinda fun. Also the work was not very hard. Its just that its far from home.

Productive Workplace

Collaborative, open with suggestions, and the team will always challenge you to improve more and to be a better leader. They provide upskill training for the process each every time there is an update.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lazada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Lazada
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?