Lazada

Lazada Employee Reviews

Philippines117 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I really had a hard time at first in Lazada but when you familiarize all the location it will be easy to do your job. On some circumstances you might encounter some customer that will blame you about what inside of their orders that eventually is not your fault.
Pros
great tip every time you encounter good custoemr
Cons
hard to locate some clients, people will get mad at you because of their own mistakes on ordering their products.
Salary / Benefits
so far it is a good company it helps me a lot in earning money.. it gains me more knowledge about handling items/parcel that the customer ordered.But they are strict when it comes on absences.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy my job working in lazada. if I chance to go back lazada . I take again . Super excitement to work there. Because good salary , good staff of lazada , my position career. also happy to meet another friends to the employee in lazada.
Pros
free lunch and dinner
Cons
eight hours
Salary / Benefits
Weak management because even you do your best still no promotion nor improvements. Sometime SOP breaks by assigned Manager. Not treated fair between management team and subordinates.
Pros
Freebies
Cons
Unfair management
Salary / Benefits
I came to you and never ask to much give some job experience and hoping you undertand i need to work earn some money for my family

Sincerely yours...
Salary / Benefits
Working with lazada was fun and entertaining because i get to meet new people every time and its kinda fun. Also the work was not very hard. Its just that its far from home.
Salary / Benefits
Collaborative, open with suggestions, and the team will always challenge you to improve more and to be a better leader. They provide upskill training for the process each every time there is an update.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Lazada, it is very fast-paced under the Business Analytics team. You may work overtime compared to other departments, however, it is a vital job for the company. The environment is young and non-traditional, and you can easily get along with other workmates within the organization.
Pros
Free Lunches, Good benefits
Salary / Benefits
happy thing i could easily adjust for my co-workers, and also they though me a lot of things, specially how to handle heavy work, because at lazada, too much work, almost no rest
Salary / Benefits
it was a great working in lazada and having an experience on it,my co-workers is all hard working,more of that i had accomplished a lot of things,i have found that working in lazda is a wonderful experience even its a hardwork,because you are working 12 hrs straight.
Salary / Benefits
good management , very good experience and challenging as well especially when communicating to customers with complaints that requires you to have so much patience and kindness
Basic skills of encoding
Needs to be fast

Management ok

Culture ok

Bad Attitude people not ok

Enjoying collecting the scanner

made many good friends in this

company
Salary / Benefits
This company is one of the good company that I worked for. The management is very proffesional and friendly as they treat the employee the same as their friend.
Salary / Benefits
i had fun working for a few years in lazada company, but they want to put me far from my house.. The reimbursement of transportation have so many procedures (like acknowledgement receipt and so many approver). they want to put you far from my house.
Salary / Benefits
I start the day of work at 6:00 pm to 6:00 am everyday. and I learned transfer items from storage areas, manufacturing floors, delivery vehicles. and track the package number, sender, recipient and identifying information of packages.
Salary / Benefits
Good management,good leaders, and so many activities yearly
open suggestion to enhance and to improve the operations also give a promotion if depend the situation
Salary / Benefits
experience in lazada is so happy and this work is not very stress the flow is smooth. the salary is also okay but is not enough for me so i choice to be ressign to proceed for another apportunity
Salary / Benefits
After working abroad, I am looking for a job and then suddenly i found this work that unexpectedly was my easiest work, that i learned everything, as long as i do the work properly, they're not prohibited for everything what i do inside the warehouse so it means they trust me, and after a year working with them, they consider me as one of the great employee for them
Salary / Benefits
Enjoyable .fun all free and lot of people that you know and more works more pack of item lot of more experience like be picker ,costumer assistance, scanner
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
I work on graveyard time to have a good salary. And I enjoyed it so well because anyone can handle this. I like to scan the item and do a printing the all items using google drive and save it.
Pros
Free meals on Sales Days
Salary / Benefits
this company helps people a risky shopping in malls and productive work fun place
but we hardly get our salary during the salary period it takes several times in coming back until we got it.
Pros
no free food
Cons
8hrs