Landers Superstore

Landers Superstore Employee Reviews

Philippines27 reviews

Productive and fun workplace to be with

Company is good for fresh graduates for their career growth/development. Friendly work environment, very accessible, fast paced. Great place to work. Good learning ground.

Not worth it

First of all, the salary and benefits are very low. Yearly increase isn’t even 10% of your salary. The employees are overworked and the management only cares about the customers. When there is a lot of customers, the employees are not allowed to take their lunch break or even time out. Managers are corrupt especially the audit manager which is so ironic. They even give you extra work which isn’t part of the job description but they don’t adjust the salary.

productive workplace

it is ok. the environment is manageable. co-workers are great to work with. the hardest part is when it is in peak season, all are in a rush and can sometimes stressful

Pros

health benefits

Cons

It was a hard work for me because I have to work fast and of course no break. I have to stand most of the time and it is really hard for me. But I'm kinda enjoying it since it is a supermarket.

Benefits

Cons

Tiring work

A lot to do just like a all round

Stressful! some people or co- workers will discriminate you, and the overtime is not paid unless if it's approved that to have a over time. And if ever the item have a damage or a mishandling the price of the item will be charge by you and always careful of the item all the time.

Pros

Graveyard free food.

Workplace culture

I do my part to being a good employee, but they are not consider your own sacrifices as a pioneer.Workplace and culture are they are all the same to make sure I don't get it either way is good for your own sacrifices

not a good place to work

stressful not good place to work management are not great and they have the worst customer you will encounter all the time i hate it they're not good worst experience ever.

Pros

nothing

Management ability.

In my experienced I have learned a different assessment of being workers that i never forgot , is the teamwork because this is the most important us to have a team members and to work together as a way for us all to reach a common goal.

Overworked,Stressfull,OTY,longhoursduty

If the management saw that thier employees can multitask they wont hired new employees eventhough its really needed because of thier breaktime problem employees can take thier break so late and its not good to our body working too hard and taking our break so late .. it can affect our health in the near future..

Pros

Cons

Longhours of duty, or straight duty due to lack of employee

Productive and friendly workmates

Good place and company to work with..if i had a chance to work again of this company I didn't think twice to go and apply here. This management and supervising here is good .

Pros

Free meal at crazy sale

Cons

8 hour work and one hour lunch break

My work experience in landers superstore

I'm greatful to be part of landers superstore. The expirence was so nice. And learning more knowledge to our manager. How to be come a good employee..

leadership

I've learned a lot especially on how to handle people through leadership, time management, and respect towards my co-workers. Giving some advice to the staff.

Fast pace but enjoyable

Working in Landers Superstore is a good opportunity as well.The place is nice and spacious.Clean and well maintained.Store personnels are friendly and approacble.

Unsafe working area

very strick in policy,time,uniform,haircut,..online pay roll summary..no permanent schedule of work..during sales no rest,no break..not concerned with the employee claim about overtime not to be payed

No comment

No comment . I just want to leave landers. So stressful there . And the management doesnt fair . Also the whole system is not really good . I really hate it

productive fun

should i be hired i will make sure to give you everything ive got i learned the ropes as fast as i can so that i could be a productive and effective employee as soon as possible

Pros

free lunch every crazy sale

Cons

very long hours

Does not place focus on the most important people in the business - the customers. Shows hesitations in taking actions to serve them better. Do not convey ideas clearly, confidently and in a friendly manner all the time. Just being honest

Productive and friendly co-worker's

You're welcome in all the staff of Landers and you can work hard because they're productive and hard working. The bosses are very good to work with their staffs.

Productive on the Technical basis of my profession.

• .Safety Checkup and Plans for the building. • Safety checkup for machines and equipments. • Undertakes periodic maintenance schedule on all electrical equipment, components, and installations • Troubleshoots and repairs whenever there is a machine breakdown • Installs fresh electrical components and fittings • Keeps record of all stock and supplies, including company’s electrical equipment • Provides safe working environment for members of staff, and ensure electricity induced accidents and mishaps are prevented • Fixes and maintains lighting fixtures and fittings • In charge of plumbing maintenance. • In charge of structural maintenance. • Maintains the whole building. • Supervision of maintenance personnel. • Check walkway surfaces, patch and repair. • Clean all washable window AC unit filters. • Check /hot water heater for any fuel or water leaks. • Check and service workplace equipment and insure its safety. • Clean split system AC units, Flush dirt from cooling fins. • Check & cleanout openings, doors, etc., for air leakage and corrosion. • Test emergency lighting system. These activities honed my skills to be an effective on my field, it also boosted my leadership skills because i was handling people under me.

Pros

membership card and discounts, healthcare

Cons

work schedule and rest days are not that well given.

Learningful and challenging

It was a meaningful experience because everyday I always met new people. I used to talk and convince a lot of people to buy at our store. LANDERS SUPERSTORE is a store that sells a lot of stuff but in order to buy those things the customer must be member and this is where my past job comes through. As a sales associate, I am assigned to sell as much as possible a membership card. The thing is this selling membership cards are not office based. It is a fieldwork where in we (sales agents) are required to go to the customers place in order to get their membership. The hardest part of this job is when we are (sales agent) being suspected for being scammer because of the store itself are comming direct to its customer while on the otherhand the everyday transportation is also hard because many of the customers are living far at the store. In all, this job experience is a lot more fun and learning full as I ENDED IT

Pros

transportation allowance

Cons

field work

productivity,enjoy, work hard, friendly fun

how to manage different people customers inquiry always know people what needs, enhance myself daily life, every task knowledgeable.willing to work under pressure

Pros

having lunch break & coffee break

Cons

full time hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Landers Superstore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Landers Superstore in popular locations

• Landers Superstore
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?