landbank

landbank Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
all of the employers are good and kind when they accommodate us. They are friendly and they help us if we didn't know how to do this and that type of work so that we can manage easily and finished our work flawlessly.
Cons
4 hours
Salary / Benefits
I was a clerk that time and i assess my supervisor and also all the employees .my responsiblity is to encode some documents and sorting all the checks through account no..
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot of things when I'm in landbank. I learned on how to communicate with other people and to my coworkers as well. And I'm so much proud that I was able to be part of them. And I'm so much enjoyed every moment when I'm in landbank.
Salary / Benefits
my superior was very kind. helped me a lot though my field was not about finance and bank related but i manage to survive. the hardest part of being at the government bank was that i couldn't sit still for not longer than 30 mins because of people are come and go. but the best part of being at the most crowded bank is that i was able to do multi-tasking and do things in short period of time.
Salary / Benefits
i have learned proper time management during my training at landbank. i have also learned that handling money needs loyalty and honesty. and most importantly, the value of friendliness with co-workmates.
Salary / Benefits
very busy workplace very accommodating many clients very friendly employees too many works approachable manager clean workplace
Pros
free snacks
Salary / Benefits
working in landbank is such a good thing because all of the employees are very generous and humble not just to their clients but also to their co-workers.It helps me to adapt myself in a field of financial manegement as my course to a job that really seeks to me and I learned many things in time of my ojt as a trainee.
Salary / Benefits
I am enjoy with co-workers when i am doing my work inside the company. I am thankful that i am hired there. I learned more about who opening the accounts, i learned how to communicate the clients, i learned how to make the report to the mother branch of the company.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Sometimes it is hard meanwhile it is interesting and exciting, you must just enjoy what you are doing for you to love the work you are with. You must be dedicated and motivated to your work, for you to be more successive on that industry.
Salary / Benefits
i really enjoyed my ojt in landbank because of the challenges that goes with it and of course the opportunity of meeting peoples and it gives me an opportunity to be more productive.