Laguna College of Business and Arts

Laguna College of Business and Arts Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Colleagues are easy to deal with. Salary is enough for my family. Too many workloads but can handle if you are good with time management. Benefits are limited only.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Laguna College of Business and Arts is fulfilling because you can help students develop their professional and other skills and at the same time help them realize their dreams.
Salary / Benefits
The school has good facilities. The faculty is encouraged to communicate with one another and help one another most especially in classroom management and content development.
Salary / Benefits
I usually go to work at 8 am and went home by 5 pm. I learned a lot in this school where I am working because I have competitive and bright co-teachers. The school is compose of equipped and qualified bosses. My colleagues are well-mannered. They are kind and they are cooperative. They used to give me tips on how to be a more effective and globally competitive teacher. Every time we have to process our forms and other paper works is the hardest part of my job. But seeing my students learn and having fun while I am teaching motivates me to do my job and perform well.
Pros
High salary rather than the usual private schools
Cons
Heavy Paper works
Salary / Benefits
I usually start my work checking if I had pending task then, focus on the daily job assignments given by my superior. Also, I handle employee's concerns and needs. Being in the HR department had taught me a lot specially handling human workforce. And as well as the different areas on the Human Resource Department such as Training and Development. The hardest part was the beginning though, I was able to pull it through with minimal help from my superiors.