La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc

La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc Employee Reviews for Account Executive

Salary / Benefits
Applying in La Europa is worth it , I realized it today because of the ECQ situation happening in our country. They provided 50kg of rice to ALL EMPLOYEEES , including the project based. They release our 13th month pay and the HR Team is helping us to apply in different help from the government. The company and its management has a care to the employees. The department head chip in some amount to give to the employees who needed it the most for extra help . They also have a shared commission where in when the sales team hit the target ALL EMPLOYEES up to delivery helper and driver have a commission. Salary is increasing every year based on performance Fun to work here because the Department Head for sales is the best!
Salary / Benefits
Since the nature of this work is new to me, the company served as my training ground and gain more knowledge. The hardest part of being sales executive is to attract new clients since we have many competitors this day and of course to reach your monthly quota. The most enjoyable part is for me established new acquaintance.
Pros
for sales executive (with additional incentives)
Cons
work on holiday/Sunday and more charges w/ the sales executive
Salary / Benefits
La Europa Ceramica helped me to improve my negotiating and selling skills. Ive met a lot of people where I never dreamed of meeting them like politicians and celebrities. I have fun working with them since the bosses are also supportive.
Pros
free lunch every meeting, attending seminars, company outing
Cons
changes in the incentives
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc?