La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc

La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc Employee Reviews in Pasig

Pasig4 reviews

Worth It

Applying in La Europa is worth it , I realized it today because of the ECQ situation happening in our country. They provided 50kg of rice to ALL EMPLOYEEES , including the project based. They release our 13th month pay and the HR Team is helping us to apply in different help from the government. The company and its management has a care to the employees. The department head chip in some amount to give to the employees who needed it the most for extra help . They also have a shared commission where in when the sales team hit the target ALL EMPLOYEES up to delivery helper and driver have a commission. Salary is increasing every year based on performance Fun to work here because the Department Head for sales is the best!

Best Company

Nagtatagal ang mga tao dahil napaka buti ng Management. Iniisip ang kapakanan ng empleyado, hindi madamot at maraming benefits. Maraming events para sa mga empleyado. Mabait ang may ari. Kung gusto niyo ng company ng pangmatagalan na, pwedeng pwede ang La Europa

Not your ideal workplace

No self growth, Bias, no benefits the environment is not healthy you will not practice your profession here. No learnings . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Pros

Free chismis

Be more on the side of employee not on the company

Since the nature of this work is new to me, the company served as my training ground and gain more knowledge. The hardest part of being sales executive is to attract new clients since we have many competitors this day and of course to reach your monthly quota. The most enjoyable part is for me established new acquaintance.

Pros

for sales executive (with additional incentives)

Cons

work on holiday/Sunday and more charges w/ the sales executive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits