La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc

La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc Employee Reviews

Management and the benefits is very good

The management cares for their employees. Very considerate and giving that's why most of the employees stay longer 10-20 years since the management appreciate employees.They have health benefits and hospitalization for us and can be extended to our immediate familySalary is never delayCo employees are kind and we have a healthy work place

Pros

Employee Discount for products, Health Benefits

Productive and very light

Work environment at La Europa, a typical day at work. I've learned a lot from my job, meeting deadlines, keen to details especially I'm handling cash.

Worth It

Applying in La Europa is worth it , I realized it today because of the ECQ situation happening in our country. They provided 50kg of rice to ALL EMPLOYEEES , including the project based. They release our 13th month pay and the HR Team is helping us to apply in different help from the government. The company and its management has a care to the employees. The department head chip in some amount to give to the employees who needed it the most for extra help . They also have a shared commission where in when the sales team hit the target ALL EMPLOYEES up to delivery helper and driver have a commission. Salary is increasing every year based on performance Fun to work here because the Department Head for sales is the best!

Work life balance & Competitive Salary

Had a lot of activities and benefits for employees. The Management is generous and understanding. Salary is given on time with incentives for all. Great work place to practice your skills and knowledge.

Best Management and Room for Growth

Management is your ideal management. They will support and understand you. They are "MAKATAO" . They value employee that's why people here stay until their retirement. Salary is competitive. There are health benefits, The commission is great . You will be motivated to work hard

Best Company

Nagtatagal ang mga tao dahil napaka buti ng Management. Iniisip ang kapakanan ng empleyado, hindi madamot at maraming benefits. Maraming events para sa mga empleyado. Mabait ang may ari. Kung gusto niyo ng company ng pangmatagalan na, pwedeng pwede ang La Europa

Not your ideal workplace

No self growth, Bias, no benefits the environment is not healthy you will not practice your profession here. No learnings . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Pros

Free chismis

Be more on the side of employee not on the company

Since the nature of this work is new to me, the company served as my training ground and gain more knowledge. The hardest part of being sales executive is to attract new clients since we have many competitors this day and of course to reach your monthly quota. The most enjoyable part is for me established new acquaintance.

Pros

for sales executive (with additional incentives)

Cons

work on holiday/Sunday and more charges w/ the sales executive

productive and good looking workplace

the work place are good the subordinates are very fine...a lot of pressure in handling the task but all you need is time management and be multitasking person. finish all the transaction within the day and always be kind to everybody.

Pros

free water

Cons

8 hrs 6 days a week

Challenging and fun

La Europa Ceramica helped me to improve my negotiating and selling skills. Ive met a lot of people where I never dreamed of meeting them like politicians and celebrities. I have fun working with them since the bosses are also supportive.

Pros

free lunch every meeting, attending seminars, company outing

Cons

changes in the incentives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Salary / Benefits

La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc Reviews by Location

• La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?