La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc
La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc Employee Review

productive and good looking workplace

March 11, 2017
the work place are good the subordinates are very fine...a lot of pressure in handling the task but all you need is time management and be multitasking person. finish all the transaction within the day and always be kind to everybody.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
free water
Cons
8 hrs 6 days a week
February 24, 2021
Office Staff (Current Employee) - Metro Manila
The management cares for their employees. Very considerate and giving that's why most of the employees stay longer 10-20 years since the management appreciate employees.They have health benefits and hospitalization for us and can be extended to our immediate familySalary is never delayCo employees are kind and we have a healthy work place
Pros
Employee Discount for products, Health Benefits
June 2, 2020
Finance Associate (Current Employee) - Balintawak
Work environment at La Europa, a typical day at work. I've learned a lot from my job, meeting deadlines, keen to details especially I'm handling cash.
April 18, 2020
Sales Account Executive (Current Employee) - Pasig City
Applying in La Europa is worth it , I realized it today because of the ECQ situation happening in our country. They provided 50kg of rice to ALL EMPLOYEEES , including the project based. They release our 13th month pay and the HR Team is helping us to apply in different help from the government. The company and its management has a care to the employees. The department head chip in some amount to give to the employees who needed it the most for extra help . They also have a shared commission where in when the sales team hit the target ALL EMPLOYEES up to delivery helper and driver have a commission. Salary is increasing every year based on performance Fun to work here because the Department Head for sales is the best!
  1. productive and good looking workplace